Counterfeiters in GTA V

Started by Binnatics, January 16, 2014, 09:12:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Binnatics

Rockstar has announced that they will delete all false in-game dollars that are circulating throughout the online community.
According to Rockstar a small amount of players have used exploits to counterfeit large amounts of dollars into the game. Rockstar will use the recent announced 24 hour maintenance break to erase those and punish the players that have been cheating and thereby "screwing up the joy of other players". 

More details about the issue can be found here.

All I can say is "Rockstar; Chapeau!!!"  :-X :)

I remember how pissed I was when I saw other players cheat their way up in the online rankings in GTA IV, with such an ease and great quantity that when I finally reached online lvl 10 people called me a cheater just for having that lvl 10. :o

On a side note; Ain't it funny that a problem like counterfeiting arises in a game-world so full of crime? :angel:
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

Art Blade

hehe, yep.

Still, I don't get it how people dare to cheat in a public online game in a way that it affects other players. I don't mind cheating in private sessions, though.
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Binnatics

Totally agree. No problem what you do in private sessions, but ranked MP should be fair. I love Rockstar for taking the time to punish the those lame a$$ cheaters that blow it for others :)
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

Art Blade

[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

Quote from: Art Blade on January 16, 2014, 10:26:56 AM
... I don't mind cheating in private sessions, though.

My favorite way of playing  :angel:

Art Blade

same here. :) With very few exceptions. Like, I haven't cheated in SaintsRow 3+4 at all and I did several playthroughs.

Tags:
🡱 🡳