First pic of FC4 leaked ?

Started by durian, October 30, 2013, 02:29:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

durian

He who understands others is intelligent
He who understands himself is wise (Tao Te Ching)

Art Blade

[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

fragger

Dweller_Benthos

I always wondered, though, when you kill Vaas, you're kind of tripping, so you don't really know what happened. I half expected him to show back up later in the game. Was a bit disappointed that he didn't. He was a decent villain/adversary, not like the guy in the second part who I've already forgotten his name.

The only problem I have with him coming back in FC4 is, how will they pick up from FC3 if you finished the game deciding to stay with Citra? You're dead, so..... do they just pick up assuming you left with your friends? Now Vaas has broken out of the mental institution and is coming for you?

But really, I think it's troll from one end to the other, I doubt they'd have a new game out by the beginning of 2015 much less next year. Unless it a re-hash, re-skin of FC3 like Blood Dragon is.
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

Art Blade

Quote from: Dweller_Benthos on October 31, 2013, 08:17:25 AMnot like the guy in the second part who I've already forgotten his name.

Volker Hoyt.
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

ahhhh... so fond memories of the epic knife fight  8-X

Art Blade

JRD

Meh... fake... good photoshop though!
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

Tags:
🡱 🡳