GTA V Funny Moments :)

Started by Art Blade, September 26, 2013, 09:06:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Art Blade

Although I am neither exactly happy about the uploader's intro nor about the music in his extro, I still think the stuff in this vid is BLOODY FUNNY  :laugh:

GTA 5 Funny Gameplay Moments! #3 - Skyfall Glitches and Bugatti Sex! (Grand Theft Auto V Gameplay)
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

durian

:-()  :-X I was watching some GTA V funny vids yesterday to make "GTA V funny moments" but you beat me to it
He who understands others is intelligent
He who understands himself is wise (Tao Te Ching)

Art Blade

beating one another to it is a common sport at OWG :-D
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

durian

How about beating one another  :-() I think you'd be the champ thanks to your black belts in 10 martial arts.
He who understands others is intelligent
He who understands himself is wise (Tao Te Ching)

Art Blade

I haven't had a reason to do that and I don't see why that should change.. I believe words can be a lot stronger than fists, anyway  :)

Art Blade

NO SPOILER! :)

I think I found a reference you probably won't easily find anywhere else on the net, if at all.

When you (as Michael) first meet Solomon Richards, an old-fashioned movie producer, pay attention when you enter his office.

(There are loads of references in Solomon's office, I just realised that there is another one which I didn't mean to post about here, it is something you might not immediately recognise: a globe with a little bar inside (bottles). I recognise that from a HitMan:BloodMoney game when you had to take out a few guys in a rehab facility; one room had a globe with a bottle inside which you could poison in order to kill one target.  :-D )

OK, back to the original idea/reference:

There is a tiger skin rug on the floor but the head of the tiger is still attached which means you can trip over it. You actually will trip over it. Then look at Solomon's face and head, white hair and all that. Here, take a look at this:

Only watch 00:00:07 to 00:00:23
GTA 5 - Walkthrough Part 40 [1080p HD] - No Commentary - Grand Theft Auto 5 Walkthrough

And now, coming up next, a short film which for some reason is mostly unknown in the UK and elsewhere despite the British setup and spoken BE, however it is a custom in Germany to watch this little movie every year around New Year's Eve late night, it has been broadcasted for decades now. In English. :) "By the way, the same procedure as last year, Ms Sophie?" "The same procedure as every year, James." :laugh:

just watch 10 seconds between 00:00:25 and 00:00:35 to realise the resemblance :) Of course, if you don't know "Dinner For One" you should watch it entirely.

Dinner for one

PZ

Good finds, AB.  I was discussing GTA-V with my son yesterday and mentioned the similarity of the house I stumbled upon in the game and the Lethal Weapon snippet you posted.  He said that Rockstar loves to model parts of the game after movies, and I recall some of those in RDR

Art Blade

Thank you :) And yes, I know there are quite a few sources on the net dealing with references and Easter eggs in the GTA series, and that many were based on films.

Binnatics

Quote from: Art Blade on October 03, 2013, 02:50:48 PM
... "By the way, the same procedure as last year, Ms Sophie?" "The same procedure as every year, James." :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ^-^ :-X ^-^ :laugh: :laugh:

Great post!!!! :-X

Haven't had such a laugh in a long time :)
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

Tags:
🡱 🡳