PC version rumors (and PS4, obviously)

Started by Binnatics, September 17, 2013, 07:56:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Binnatics

I was reading my fav. Dutch hardware-software site when I found an article about the following:

evidence found!

It has a nice discussion below the original note, but it's is definitely giving us on the waiting list a bit of hope ^-^
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

Binnatics

If you type in GTA V on Steam you will be directed to Saints Row IV - GAT V... How cleaver ::)
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

Binnatics

Rumours for a PC version and next gen console versions for the game keep piling up. But still nothing to chew on from Rockstar. Many people think they might announce the release for the remaining platforms at the next E3, which will be in June this year. That means it will take another 2 months until we know something... IF they announce anything...

Oh Boy, Oh Boy, Oh Boy, Oh Boy, Oh Boy, Oh Boy, Oh Boy, Oh Boy, Oh Boy, Oh Boy, Oh Boy, Oh Boy,
..... but what if they announce nothing at all ????
Oh Boy, Oh Boy, Oh Boy, Oh Boy, Oh Boy, Oh Boy, Oh Boy, Oh Boy, Oh Boy, Oh Boy, Oh Boy, Oh Boy,

Art Blade

I don't care what they do as long as they'll release it for the PC.
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

I'm looking forward to you guys playing the game - there is so much experimentation that is possible, so your discoveries should be quite entertaining  :-X

Art Blade

:) I am really interested in doing all those things myself that I wrote tips about based on all my observations watching half a dozen complete playthroughs and countless individual videos. I am particularly interested in stock options, I want to make a lot of money with it, a fortune, really. I want to own that city :-D
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Binnatics

Me too. I want to build a syndicate and take over everything, shoot everything down that moves and poke all the b***'es >:D

Art Blade

Binnatics

Rockstar North: Thank you!!!!

...There WILL be a tomorrow ^-^ ^-^ :-X

Art Blade

PZ

Binnatics

Great find Art!! Slap on the back for that :-X :)

Interesting theories on Rockstar's marketing strategies. And I think they're probably right. I also think that this PC version will w@&k flawless. I only disagree on one claim; that it might as well turn out to be released even later, spring 2015. I truly think it will come out this fall. Only have no idea about the exact date. I tink they will have a perfect plan on the time between announcement, release, compared to other big releases and everything.

Oh man, let it just be TRUE!!!!!

Art Blade

Rockstar is still busy patching the game for current platforms. If I am not mistaken, they're working on version 1.17 already.

Binnatics

That's what they say indeed, like a two-weakly patch to make things better. Excellent :)

Binnatics

A patch a week satisfies a gaming freak!! ^-^

Art Blade

PZ

Can't wait until the PC version comes out - looking very much forward to your stories and pics of course  ^-^

Art Blade

oh geez.. I think I've never been waiting for a game with that much anticipation and that long, either.

Stiku

Rockstart propaganda - letter today :
"Rockstar Games is proud to announce that Grand Theft Auto V will arrive on the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on November 18, 2014 with the PC version to follow January 27, 2015."

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/52308/grand-theft-auto-v-release-dates-and-exclusive-content

Art Blade

??? f@#k ME! :D

thanks for the heads-up +1 :-X

Binnatics

Quote from: Stiku on September 12, 2014, 09:58:57 AM
Rockstart propaganda - letter today :
"Rockstar Games is proud to announce that Grand Theft Auto V will arrive on the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on November 18, 2014 with the PC version to follow January 27, 2015."

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D..........                                       :D :D :D :D

PZ

Typical...

I wonder if the images in that article are in-game graphics.  I'm becoming a bit skeptical after the Watch_Dogs bait and switch.

Don't get me wrong, Watch_Dogs graphics is fantastic mainly due to all the fine detail in the environment, but it is not nearly as good as what they first indicated.

Art Blade

coincidentally, I am currently watching a full HD playthrough of watch_dogs on YT..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-osZ4RMSZPQ&index=1&list=PL9MoLfABC7y7jr7FK2FkwFcFiUpU6lIN7

.. and it looks quite good. Stiku told me that you can switch off all those strange arcade pop-ups and overlays and whatnot that makes it look like a cyber cobweb with loads of mouse-over help bubbles you get on some overloaded web sites. Imagining to "just" drive around with all that stuff switched off, it certainly looks good. However, what I don't like is that actually real online stuff, online contracts, that other players may interfere with your game and vice versa.. I don't want that. Well, not going to get that game, I'm only watching the playthrough because I want to see the main story unfold. The guy whose playthrough I'm currently enjoying has been a good source for straight-forward non-commentary playthroughs and once in a while allows viewers to watch him screw up. For instance, GTAV, check the following link :)

(already set to the right time -- follow it for only 3 minutes to see three different very funny screw-ups in sequence and read the subtitles for what the tennis coach has to say when he's freaking out -- the black humour in this game is really funny  :laugh: )

http://youtu.be/2H9wiUqJiws?t=42m

PZ

Although it took a while, the game held my interest long enough to complete a play through, albeit not doing all the side missions.  Yes, you can walk/drive about without the "cobweb" look, but keep in mind that is only a transient (few seconds) animation to let you know you are tied in to the surveillance system.

It actually reminds me of GTA-V but with different features.  For instance, I like the ability to hack a person's cell phone and steal the money out of their bank, and hack the road systems to blow up pursuers, etc.

I am interested in GTA-V for the PS4 if the graphics are as good as they appear to be.  I don't know if my aging PC is capable of running it.

Tags:
🡱 🡳