Musica Española

Started by Binnatics, September 13, 2013, 04:11:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Binnatics

Por empezar, una des las mas belas canciones hechos los ultimos 20 años:

La Oreja de Van Gogh - Rosas (Vídeo Oficial)
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

Binnatics

Y esta, pertenece por su puesto aca también:

Amparanoia - (Somos Viento)
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

Art Blade

[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Art Blade

[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Art Blade

Fiach

WITH A GUN FOR A LOVER AND A SHOT FOR THE PAIN.

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Art Blade

Binnatics

Quote from: Fiach on September 14, 2013, 03:10:43 AM
OK. so I like Tarantino movies :)

You may not be the only one over here ^-^

Kill Bill . Malaguena Salerosa. Chingón.

8)

Loved that Banderas song :-X :)

@ Art: Good contribution! I know the first from Santana's performance. The second one was new. So happy my ears are still crackling  :-()
And burbujas is a very good one as well :)

My next add needs a bit of explanation. I got the CD of an uncle of mine, when I just got back from Spain. My daughter was born only weeks earlier and I had to be in Holland to start working, in order to be able to reunite our family in Holland. When I started listening this disc, and particularly this song, I had just rented a new apartment. It was to be our first home when my two loved-ones would come over. It took 6 months for the immigration department to decide whether they were allowed to come over, but finally they came :)

The song still reminds of of the empty living room where I was papering walls, painting and decorating everything.

Marco antonio solis Si No Te Hubieras ido

....it is a bit slippery though  :-D

Art Blade

very slippery  :-D Nice story behind it, thanks for sharing  :-X

Binnatics

Art Blade

Art Blade

Binnatics

Nice beats! :-X :)

The last one is funny :-()

Tags:
🡱 🡳