Can you detach attachments from the Signature Weapons?

Started by rubberduckkiller, May 19, 2013, 03:52:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rubberduckkiller

I want a silencer on my 1911 but i don't want that sight, is it possible to take the sight off?

Art Blade

you can't. Signature weapons come as is, no changes possible.
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

rubberduckkiller

*sadface*

you really do keep an eye on stuff  :) all seeing eye haha thanks

Art Blade

welcome :)

There may be a solution to your "problem." However, it is not included in the vanilla game. There are many mods that change many things of the game among which are mods that introduce weapon modifications so you may indeed get what you were looking for. If I were you, I'd first play a vanilla game through and after that decide whether or not to use mods. :)
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Binnatics

Agreed. Once you learn to know all the regular weapons and their optional modifications. Although there's not as much as in MP, you will have plenty of choice  ^-^
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

PZ

Quote from: rubberduckkiller on May 19, 2013, 04:50:16 PM
you really do keep an eye on stuff  :) all seeing eye haha thanks

:laugh:  we've all learned that nothing escapes Art Blade!

Art Blade

Tags:
🡱 🡳