All I can say is wow...

Started by PZ, April 22, 2009, 08:19:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PZ

If you haven't checked out spaceboy's forum: Fuel, you probably should.  Even if you're not interested in that particular game, he has a fabulous post complete with embedded videos, and as the title of this post indicates, all I can say is wow...

Click the link below to go directly to the main post:

Fuel: moderated by spaceboy

spaceboy

Ah your too kind as always PZ, your ability to create such a user friendly site where great ideas can feed off each other (and get implemented) is the key.  Thank you.
http://mygamepages.com  forums and member created pages

PZ

Not too kind spaceboy - realistic.
I like the lean look, no nonsense format with clean simple lines and yet still packed full of useful information. What else could I say?  Good job my friend.   :-X

PZ

Here's another one for you openworld fans: JRD has announced the opening of Operation Flash Point 2 game boards.  He has videos and game requirements currently posted - this game is a must have for my taste in games!  Access the boards through the Forums button at the top of the page, or simply click the logo in the top right Game boards block.
Great job JRD - looking forward to more information on the game!   :-X

Art Blade

Kudos to Admin and all Moderators :) Openworldgames.org = #1  :-X
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Tags:
🡱 🡳