IT JUST KEEPS GETTING BETTER

Started by RedRaven, April 22, 2009, 04:29:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PZ

Quote from: Ricamundo on May 31, 2009, 04:53:47 AM
... I've found it mush easier...

Too much beer, Ricamundo?   ;D
Yeah, I think that many people use different weapons for primary, secondary, and tertiary...  Like Art, I usually use my "secondary" most of the time.

@Phil - Because I often play on the PS3 and aiming for me is a true challenge, on occasion I find myself hitting the mercs in the groin if facing me and in the butt if running away... I have to laugh when that happens.

RedRaven

love the way they jump up when shot in the butt,
legs and shoulders seem to w@&k best if you want to wound them, then head shots for each merc DUMB enough to try and help.....
Fehu, Uruz, Thurisaz, Ansuz, Raido, Kenaz, Gebo, Wunjo, Hagalaz, Nauthiz, Isa, Jera, Eithwaz, Perth, Algiz, Sowilo, Tiwaz, Berkano, Ehwaz, Mannaz, Laguz, Ingwaz, Othila.

Art Blade

"Trespassers will be shot. Survivors will be shot again" springs to mind  ;D
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

RedRaven

Africa got lethal again----
in another topic i said something about seeing if enemy mercs ACTUALLY got better on higher difficuly settings - 5 hours into it ( 4% game, 3/33 main , 4/40 side=vendor. 100% accuracy)

now can usually get to that point in under 2 hours,
so got straight to it. first vendor convoy as easy as on Easy!
so got straight into 2nd one, feeling confident, maybe even a little cocky.

BIG MISTAKE.

1st assualt truck spotted me and pulled up to shoot, took my time aiming for headshots and before got 2 rounds off was on the floor blacking out !
so far they are proving to be
-more alert and over greater distances
-hell of alot more accurate
-more pro-active in looking for me when a drop one wih a head shot (they used to hide!)
-fire spreads quicker, seems to burn more ground and me!

also not sure if it was just random chance but had run into safehouse in East centre map, the one with th MGL-140 in it, picked it up to use on the convoy, stepped outside in middle of  the night and got shot dead before had even pulled weapon up to aim! damned merc was waiting for me !

it may of got harder but it just keeps getting better.
Fehu, Uruz, Thurisaz, Ansuz, Raido, Kenaz, Gebo, Wunjo, Hagalaz, Nauthiz, Isa, Jera, Eithwaz, Perth, Algiz, Sowilo, Tiwaz, Berkano, Ehwaz, Mannaz, Laguz, Ingwaz, Othila.

Art Blade

interesting read, dke58 :)

... help is on the way!

or is it...

Argh...

I got stuck in A TREE!

[smg id=691]
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

DKM2

"A living thing seeks above all to discharge its strength--life itself is will to power..."

RedRaven

will ammend post with any others i notice,
pretty sure its not me cos i know pala like my own street and started with Hakim quick save which was done on Easy (changed it to infamous to play tutorial)
have decided stealth is the key at moment so saved my Ice and just picked up MP5 and Dart. EEEEEK totally forgot ammo drop 3 count them 3 shots for the Dart........

all good, can handle it ,

as for pics - did last convoy northwest route, took them out with grenades, molotovs and crossbow, when coast was clear took a sneaky walk down to scavenge and saw this

[smg id=692]

;D

Art Blade

nice, did you w@&k him in or was the hood shipped like this? :)

btw, if you upload an image, afterwards you see a BBC code like [smg id= 999]. just copy that and paste it in your post ;) Did it for you, you can modify your post to see how.

RedRaven

Tags:
🡱 🡳