Driveclub

Started by Jim di Griz, April 02, 2013, 02:07:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jim di Griz

This is for those of you who have a PS3 and are thinking of getting a PS4 when it comes out at the end of this year (early next year for the EU region.)

Driveclub is a game by Evolution Studios which will be a PS4 release title - it's also an exclusive but as a few of you enjoy car racing games, I thought I'd share this compilation from the Sony PS4 News Event back in February: Welcome to DRIVECLUB™ (In-Game Footage) [HD]

This is all in-game footage by the way, no pre-renders. There is still very little to go on as yet but I think this will be a great title for those venturing onto that console and it'll keep me busy until GT7 turns up on the PS4.

Even though ES are best known for their arcade style Motorstorm games, I've been playing their last title, Motorstorm RC, being a fun, radio controlled car version of all their previous tracks and vehicles. The physics in that game are actually pretty spot on, so I have a lot of hope for Driveclub.
Sometimes it is entirely appropriate to kill a fly with a sledge hammer  - Major Holdridge
Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Art Blade

impressive details  ??? :-X
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Jim di Griz

Indeed, it is quite mouth watering what the PS4 will apparently be capable of - at least as good as an average gaming PC's level I'd say.

I have quiet hopes for this game and I will of course keep you all informed  :)
Sometimes it is entirely appropriate to kill a fly with a sledge hammer  - Major Holdridge
Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

PZ

Wow that's impressive.  I can't wait to see what they will come up with in our open world shooters.  :-X

Tags:
🡱 🡳