Video: "Cop Killer"

Started by MadCat1968, April 22, 2009, 03:48:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MadCat1968

I produced another FarCry2 mission video.  It is yet another run-n-gun video in which I tried to find an optimal way to complete the missions quickly by making effective use of shortcuts.  I tried to make it interesting by taking the glider to the safe house to meet up with my buddy. The movie is a little dark so I'll annotate with a time line.

Fast timeline of events

0:36 received the order to terminate Police Chief from APR bosses
0:59 played message to meet buddy at safe house north of the slaughterhouse
1:30 take glider to safe house
1:45 buddy briefed me on an alternate mission
2:11 take swamp boat to Shwasana village
2:42 procured getaway car
3:00 begin assault run on Shwasana village
3:28 threaten Police Chief's brother to retrieve accounting ledger
3:40 begin escape run from Shwasana village
3:56 drove away in the getaway car traveling over the footpath shortcut
4:22 procured buggy at shack just north of slaughterhouse
4:39 took the fast track
5:30 entered Police Station and assassinated Police Chief
5:47 procure a new ride to meet up with my buddy
6:10 joined the battle with the bad guys
6:33 administered first aid to my buddy

It is a very addictive activity once I start producing a movie about a mission.  I enjoy optimization problems.

[smg id=137 type=av]

spaceboy

MadCat1968, you are the king of the Plan.  Very well thought out.  I'm amazed because the mission is tough I think, Shwasana is difficult for me but you just get in, get the job done, then you've got not only your getaway planned, but also the route to the next stop.  That rail ride was incredible, I always take the waterways to get to the police station.  Very good job man, keep 'em coming.
http://mygamepages.com  forums and member created pages

Art Blade

I already watched the vid through the main page newest entries and commented it... which reminds me... somehow I managed to not rate it... done. And oops, I wanted to check for a thread... here it is :) So, here goes my comment...

"excellent video. I love the malaria attack LOL Nice driving and use of vehicles... as if they had been arranged just for you. Nice daytime view, sunbeams and all... absolutely brill"

again, brilliant. this vid is my fave so far here.  :-X
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Ricamundo

Great vid, too bad the HQ didn't w@&k on this one, at least for me. Watching in full screen, you can really get a feel for the mish, even sped up.

It's cool to see how flawlessly you can do a daylight mish, even driving the slow a$$ Datsun right past mercs!

Grandes cojones there m8 ;)
Are you listening to the wind now? Tell the wind to bring me some beer. F*ck the beer, we need women!

JRD

Great vid MadCat...
Excellent driving as always and very funny to watch (I still laugh like a kid with that fast talking)...
You are really objective in your killings... you get the mission, go after your target, kill and move on... a Terminator spirit....
Keep them coming, I love to watch them ;)
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

Tags:
🡱 🡳