Battlefield 4 - Fishing in Baku gameplay!

Started by JRD, March 27, 2013, 02:16:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

durian

He who understands others is intelligent
He who understands himself is wise (Tao Te Ching)

Binnatics

I don't really understand why the console industry didn't solve that problem until now. I can imagine different ways of introducing proper aiming without a flat table needed like the mouse needs.
I can for example imagine a stick like the Wii controler that lets you point where the cursor (cross-hair) should be, or a small touch-screen that lets you scroll through the screen.

The biggest reason why I don't play console games is because of the darn controllers with their stupid button-aim functionality. :D
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

PZ

Interestingly, they can do it if they want.  I remember playing FC2 on easy, and while you had to get the cross hair fairly close, it would snap to the proper point when you pressed the aim button.

durian

Sony makes an accessary called PS Sharp Shooter for FPS on PS3:

http://us.playstation.com/ps3/accessories/playstation-move-sharp-shooter-ps3.html

But the problem is that only games published by Sony have this feature.

PZ

Looks like an interesting controller - even I could hit targets with that one  :-()

Art Blade

Rumours have it that for the ambitious gamer, they're currently working on an accessory full-scale tank.
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

Art Blade

[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

durian

Good news for you, PZ: they're making an accessory stinger for B4  :-D

PZ

Quote from: durian on March 12, 2014, 04:30:50 PM
Good news for you, PZ: they're making an accessory stinger for B4  :-D

I'd love it!

As I'm playing B4, I specialize in being an engineer or a support person, and have hardly tried assault or recon.  Interestingly, in both of the classes I do not play, I've received upgrades that I don't deserve because I have not played and properly accumulated the points to unlock them.  Just as interesting, I have played the recon class the least, yet I have the most number of unlocked upgrades.

Binnatics

I believe we had a topic about button or mouse aiming before, where we also discussed this Sony aiming device. Too bad it only works for a select amount of games then :-\\

lol at the stinger and tank sim :laugh:

I can imagine PZ with a welder torturing his big screen TV :-D
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

durian

I keep laughing when I imagine he wields the stinger when sitting on the couch in his living room  :-()

PZ

Art Blade

PZ

Well, after reading of all the problems with downloading FC4 patches and other dumb stuff, plus experiencing the mega-size patch downloads for Unity, I decided to go in to B4 and download the expansion packs, all of which in total are not as big as a single patch in FC4.  I now have 4 new areas in which to play.  I doubt that I will, but at least I have them and I know they will w@&k properly.

It is refreshing to download a reasonable size file, have it upgrade seamlessly, and then w@&k the way it should.

Binnatics

Art Blade

fragger

Tags:
🡱 🡳