FC3 weird outcomes

Started by PZ, January 05, 2013, 10:20:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jim di Griz

Quote from: PZ on January 10, 2013, 12:01:23 PM
The Wizard of Oz! (on the way to the Emerald City)  ^-^
Now that conjours up an image, Dorothy along with the rest in the poppy field as a pack of pirates hove into view...then the four pull out AK-47s and SMGs to deal with them  :) Give Toto a collar and he can be an attack dog!
Sometimes it is entirely appropriate to kill a fly with a sledge hammer  - Major Holdridge
Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

PZ

Art Blade

[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Jim di Griz

I just did the weed fields mission again and decided to come in from the sea to prepare a few surprises, as suggested by PZ.

I got up to the mid-level fields and thought...hmm, these seem darker than I recalled and then noticed the prompt said three out of five field had already been burned and I'd done nothing yet.

Top field was the same too...

This just left the bottom two by the village to w@&k on and my aim was rock steady the whole time  :'( Have they sanitised this? I bloody hope not.
Sometimes it is entirely appropriate to kill a fly with a sledge hammer  - Major Holdridge

fragger

????

Maybe the red shirts knew you were coming and decided to bogart the dope before you came ashore and trashed it...

Jim di Griz

Quote from: fragger on January 13, 2013, 04:20:41 AM
????

Maybe the red shirts knew you were coming and decided to bogart the dope before you came ashore and trashed it...
In that case, they die...tonight!  :)

PZ

Art Blade

It's apparently the same glitch I had, I could never finish the mission so I had to restart.
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Tags:
🡱 🡳