GTAIV Checklist

Started by DKM2, December 26, 2012, 12:10:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DKM2

I've added a GTAIV Checklist I created;
http://www.openworldgames.org/owg/forums/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=175

It combines w@&k from gtaforms (credited in the list) and my
separate GTAIV, LATD, and BOGT Checklists.

Since the story of the three games overlap,
I've used this to play the games story in chronological order,
and also to get 100% in all the games.
Enjoy.
"A living thing seeks above all to discharge its strength--life itself is will to power..."

Art Blade

That list is massive. I didn't know there were so many things to consider  ??? :)

Kudos +1 for the big effort and thank you :)  :-X
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

Yes indeed DKM2; kudos!  ^-^

Binnatics

Man, if you see all that, you realise there's so much to do. I asked myself; "Did I do all this??!!"
Cool that you played all three stories chronologically together. That must be fun! You'll get aware of some cool stuff I guess, not only the diamond's trail.

Kudo's on the upload, great list!!! :-X
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

DKM2

thanks guys. Its a bit late with GTAV coming soon. I made it a long time ago and
never really got around to uploading it, and to think I'm only about 80% through it
and its taken me more than 6 months to get that far. I'm slow.

:) I told my son I got FC3 and he said, "Yer never gonna finish GTAIV are you?"
*sigh* "someday, someday..."
"A living thing seeks above all to discharge its strength--life itself is will to power..."

Art Blade

some might call that a lifetime's ambition :-()
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

JRD

I saw GTA VI on the topic and thought: "Where have I been?!?! I lost a whole GTA game... they are talking about GTA6 and I didn't even see GTA5!"  :D  :laugh:  :-D
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

durian

GTAV is not out yet you guys are talking about GTAVI  :-D
He who understands others is intelligent
He who understands himself is wise (Tao Te Ching)

Art Blade

He made it in advance.. this topic is meant to last from IV over V to VI :)

DKM2

opps!    :-[
this is why the Roman Empire fell, everybody was screwed up on the numbers.

or maybe George Lucus will take over and GTAVI and it will just be GTAIV with a new graphic of some kind.
ya, thats it.   :)

Art Blade

JRD

Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

Binnatics

Sharp view JRD!! :-X

I fixed it, should read GTAIV now ^-^ ;)
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

Art Blade

Tags:
🡱 🡳