Creating and publishing SP maps

Started by PZ, December 10, 2012, 09:51:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PZ

Here's something that might keep us going for a long time in the game - the ability to create and share single player maps.  These would circumvent the problem of "What do I do now that the CoD missions are over and I've explored both islands?"

A quote from another gamer:
Quotethousands of fans were frustrated because beside the single player campaign...when done....all we had left was the COD multiplayer.....but now at least we realized that we will be able to play alot of custom maps also...and download them......and upload ours......

It was very stupid from UBI to not explained this.....i bet that mistake made them lost thousands of sales since the game is release.....

Click here for the tutorial

fragger

This may just be the game's saving grace :-()

PZ

Evidently you publish the games to online Ubi servers and can then download and play.  If this works out, we could start a topic on rating the online SP maps, and perhaps even create masterpieces of our own.

Jim di Griz

Quote from: PZ on December 10, 2012, 09:51:45 PM
...A quote from another gamer:

Quotethousands of fans were frustrated because beside the single player campaign...when done....all we had left was the COD multiplayer.....but now at least we realized that we will be able to play alot of custom maps also...and download them......and upload ours......

It was very stupid from UBI to not explained this.....i bet that mistake made them lost thousands of sales since the game is release.....
The quotee certainly hasn't played FC2 then, or seen some of the dev diaries about map editing...just bought the game blind.

Oh dear.
Sometimes it is entirely appropriate to kill a fly with a sledge hammer  - Major Holdridge
Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Tags:
🡱 🡳