Screenshots

Started by fragger, December 08, 2012, 07:19:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PZ

Quote from: fragger on January 19, 2013, 01:26:58 AM
The game has its share of crummy drivers...

:laugh: my first reaction was "oh no... now fragger is having PC problems like D_B"

Art Blade

same  :-D but it weren't vid drivers he's referring to  :-()
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

fragger

:-D PZ

Quote from: Art Blade on January 19, 2013, 04:29:59 AM
:laugh:

did it look somewhat like this?  :-D

[smg id=5483 type=link align=center width=500 caption="2012 12 26 00037"]

:laugh: :-X

No... It looked at lot like that :-()

Art Blade

[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Dweller_Benthos

Oh no! What is that bear doing to that guy! Quick, you guys in the car, help!!

[smg id=5499]

Close one!

[smg id=5500]

Hey lady! Watch out for that Caser... Casswr... Cassor... BIG BIRD!!!

[smg id=5501]

LOOK OUT!

[smg id=5502]

OUCH!

[smg id=5503]

I told you to watch out!

[smg id=5504]

Don't worry, I have avenged you!

[smg id=5505]

Then it crashed.
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

Art Blade

effin crashes, mate  :-\\ but FUNNY "story"  :-D

fragger

Nice sequence with the big bird :-D :-X

@#$%& crashes... :angry-new:

Dweller_Benthos

There were actually more with the bird, but I thought that would get the point across. Maybe I'll make the sequence an animated GIF.

Anyway, Art replaces Binnatics on the red rock doohicky by the lumber yard. I was having fun and the game was actually running a while but then just as I was attacking some pirates who had some hostages, it did something different, it hung and I could switch out but had to end the process as it wouldn't respond.

[smg id=5506]

Then, a while later, I came across this guy who either had some bad fish (note his fishing pole on the ground) or was still sleeping it off from last night, as he was rolling on the ground moaning. I think the developers missed an opportunity here for a side mission, one that's not marked on the map, kinda like repairing the jeep for the guys broken down on the road. Get this guy some of the special plants that cure hangovers or something.

[smg id=5507]

A little while later it blue screened, but I did get almost 2 hours in tonight with only a few crashes.
D_B

mandru

If you step a few feet away from the guy moaning and writhing side to side and unload a burst of rounds into the ground he perks right up.  ;)

The one I encountered became a very lively screaming sprinter the moment I used three quick rounds from the Bull to take down a wild dog trio that were becoming too interested in us.  :-D
- mandru
Gramma said "Never turn your back 'till you've cut their heads off"

Dweller_Benthos

I guess gunfire close by will wake up anyone, eh?

Here's that bird attack animation. You'll probably have to click on it to start the animation.

[smg id=5508]
D_B

Art Blade

I downloaded it.  :) :-X

fragger

Because I like things that go boom

[smg id=5510 align=center width=600]

[smg id=5511 align=center width=600]

[smg id=5512 align=center width=600]

[smg id=5513 align=center width=600]

Art Blade

same here  :-D nice pics, mate  :)

PZ

Thinking of explosives, has anyone tried shooting planted C4 or mines?

Great photos, everyone  :-X

fragger

I don't know about C4 but you can shoot any mines that have been planted by the enemy, chiefly those ones in the rice paddies where you protect that villager. Ones that you've planted yourself seem to be hit and miss - sometimes I can shoot my own mines and they'll blow up, other times they won't. I think there may be a glitch involved there as sometimes I'll find a dead bad guy near where I planted a mine, but the mine will still be visible and I won't be able to shoot it.

Art Blade

I have made about the same observations, fragger, and same goes for C-4. Apparently you have to stay with your mine or C-4 in order to shoot it. Once you leave the area, it's a lottery.  :)

PZ

I thought it might be fun to try to sneak down to an outpost, plant a bunch of C4, then retire to my sniper hide.  Of course I could always use my detonator, but I have more fun using the rifle on explosives  >:D

mandru

Multiple C-4 charges mounted on a glider pre-flight had vanished by the end of a fairly short flight from both the glider and my inventory.  ???
- mandru

PZ

Quote from: mandru  on January 28, 2013, 10:04:29 AM
Multiple C-4 charges mounted on a glider pre-flight had vanished by the end of a fairly short flight from both the glider and my inventory.  ???

What a shame - would have been a nice flying bomb  :-()

Art Blade

They keep sticking when attached pre-ride to a quad or Jeep and boy, they do make a very nice fire-and-forget bomb when jumping off before rolling right into an outpost.. :-D

mandru

Wow Art, I wonder if loading up with a syringe of "Untouchable" on the final approach would allow someone to actually pinpoint the rolling bomb placement and remove the need to bail and hope for the best.  It should at least reduce the critical distance from the explosion a player would require before triggering it.

I'll need to check that next time I have an outpost to overwhelm.  :-X
- mandru

PZ

Dweller_Benthos

Hmmm.... I wonder if I can walk across this almost empty tank of sludge that has no top?

Yep, sure can.

[smg id=5514]
D_B

PZ

fragger

Tags:
🡱 🡳