Screenshots

Started by fragger, December 08, 2012, 07:19:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Art Blade

hehe, what you see in the previous pic is of course not an ignited gaseous output that popped Sam's trousers but a cutscene from a FC3 MP type called "firestorm" when a plane drops napalm or some such. :)

What PZ is referring to is this, which took a few IEDs and random explosives on site: :-D

[smg id=698 type=link align=center width=600 caption="Petro Sahel Incident"]
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

durian

He who understands others is intelligent
He who understands himself is wise (Tao Te Ching)

Dweller_Benthos

Did the tree grow through the table, or did they build the table (and the hut) around the tree?

[smg id=5359]

Get in just the right position and the water goes away

[smg id=5360]

When it's not crashing, Direct X 11 looks really good.

[smg id=5361]
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

PZ

For JRD
Spoiler

[smg id=5365 width=400 align=center]
[smg id=5366 width=400 align=center]
[smg id=5367 width=400 align=center]

For fragger
Spoiler

Sorry fragger, I'm really ashamed of myself, but I have this problem that I simply can't control.  I enjoy poking fun at people I'm fond of.  I know.. sounds crazy, byt that's the story of my life.  I'm sure that I'll forget Arts post one of these days
[smg id=5362 width=400 align=center]
[smg id=5363 width=400 align=center]
[smg id=5364 width=400 align=center]

fragger

Man, I'm glad you don't hate me... :-D

Art Blade

[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

Quote from: fragger on January 10, 2013, 04:33:18 AM
Man, I'm glad you don't hate me... :-D

Quite the opposite, my friend  ;)

fragger

Art Blade

careful, fragger, I think he wants to seduce Vaas away from you..  8-X :-D

PZ

fragger

What you talkin' 'bout, Willis?!
[smg id=5464 align=center width=600]

Yay! I finally found that socket wrench I lost in Africa.
[smg id=5465 align=center width=600]

Vandalism? No, they're just expressing themselves artistically.
[smg id=5466 align=center width=600]

I had been driving this truck just a moment before. One Molotov-thrower caused all the damage - first by throwing a Molotov, then by bursting into flame when I ran him over.
[smg id=5467 align=center width=600]

The Stairway To Heaven has seen better days. Too many rock stars tried to buy it and then get up it. Now it lies on the whispering wind...
[smg id=5468 align=center width=600]

Man's best friends. Who needs enemies?
[smg id=5469 align=center width=600]

This dill just kept reversing further and further out to sea. No, Einstein, the "R" on the stick shift does not stand for "Regatta".
[smg id=5470 align=center width=600]

I wish I could have had some raw, bloody meat to throw into the water here >:D
[smg id=5471 align=center width=600]

Art Blade

hehe, nice pics. Incredible what that Molotov charger was able to do to your lorry.
I like the Stairway to Heaven  :) :-X

PZ

Great pics again, fragger; you could assemble a travel photo album with pics like that!

Did the wheels fall off that truck?  Looks like the right side is down and it doesn't look like there are any wheels on the front.

fragger

I don't know what happened to the wheels. All I know is that the truck motor died and the rig became undriveable, and when I got out it looked like this (oh, and I had to beat the flames out on my arms). I couldn't see the missing wheels anywhere. Lot of damage for a bottle of burning petrol and a pirate cadaver.

PZ

The fun never ends, and experiences in the game appear to be endless  ^-^

Art Blade

Quote from: PZ on January 16, 2013, 10:24:58 AMDid the wheels fall off that truck?

you can actually shoot 'em flat, which means, the tyres basically explode.

PZ

Yes, I've done that before (quite a while ago), but I thought that the wheels remained intact, JC2 style.  I don't recall the entire wheel being gone - that's good attention to detail on the part of the programmers.  :-X

Art Blade

indeed, it is.. and a lot of fun to make proper and frequent use of it, too  :-()

Dweller_Benthos

After installing the 306.97 drivers, the game is a bit more stable. Still crashes, mind you, but now it will run 30-40 minutes before crashing instead of 10-15 (if I was lucky) on the other drivers.

Anyway, driving around grabbing loot, seeing what there is to see, and causing trouble, and I came up on a couple guys standing near their jeep. The one was skinning a boar in the middle of the road (bet you can guess where this is going) and the other was wandering around. Along comes a bunch of their buddies in another jeep and they smear the guy in the road without even stopping. The other guy is obviously distraught, but I calm him down a bit by looting his friend's body. Don't mind me, just robbing the dead - $1 yoink! Thanks buddy! Anyway, I get back in my jeep and I hear another coming down the road. Thinking I'm about to witness another hit and run, I take a photo to give to the police to assist in their inquiries (and to prove I had nothing to do with it):

[smg id=5477]

The jeep keeps coming and the guy ducks just in time:

[smg id=5478]

You can just barely see his head on the other side of the front bumper.

[smg id=5479]

He brushes it off and goes back to wandering around. He was off the road when the second jeep came by, so no danger of a hit and run there.
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

Art Blade

very nice :-D

This happened during some strange coop game.
[smg id=5480 type=link align=center width=500 caption="2013 01 13 00017"]

mandru

Part of the coop game was "Doing the Worm?  ???
- mandru
Gramma said "Never turn your back 'till you've cut their heads off"

Art Blade

Hehe, no.. I found an alternative route: swim instead of using the bridge. Only this time they killed me while I was in the water which means I can't be revived (hence the skull next to my name) :-D

fragger

lol mandru :laugh:

Cool pics you guys 8)

The game has its share of crummy drivers. The other night I was on foot above a road on the south island when I heard some gunfire, and around the bend came a trio of Rakyats in a technical who were going hell-for-leather, apparently trying to get out of range of the gunfire. They did - through the guardrail and over a cliff. I heard much tumbling and crashing followed by an explosion, and when I looked it was a fiery mess down there :-D

Art Blade

:laugh:

did it look somewhat like this?  :-D

[smg id=5483 type=link align=center width=500 caption="2012 12 26 00037"]

PZ

Glad you're experiencing more stability D_B  :-X  It's really a shame that some kind of hardware/software issue is preventing you from enjoying the game to the max.

Good pics, and interesting events - evidently these guys have no more loyalty to their own than the mercs in FC2

Tags:
🡱 🡳