FC3 mods

Started by PZ, December 06, 2012, 12:03:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PZ

Great news; gibbed is already making FC3 modding tools!  We can post mods and ideas for modding here.  ^-^

JRD

As usual, I'll have my first playthrough vanilla style... modding is an option for a second playthrough!  8)
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

PZ

Same here, but I can't wait  ^-^

I'm still playing modded FC2 on my PC because everything seems less arcade-ish and so much more balanced now.

Diwas Amatya

Here's one that I am currently using. That thing was just way too huge :)

Mini map removal
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/734046-Mods-for-Far-Cry-3/page13?p=8772455#post8772455

JRD

That's a great mod!  :-X

Although the minimap, despite breaking the immersion, is very helpful to find plants and loot while I don't get accostumed with the way things looks like!
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

shelmez

Quote from: PZ on December 06, 2012, 12:03:35 PM
Great news; gibbed is already making FC3 modding tools!  We can post mods and ideas for modding here.  ^-^
Wow! Again my cat will shoot himself)))) I would like to see in the first part of the rifle ,,Killer Elephants,, and increase the duration of the stimulant.
rascal, womanizer and eater of pigs))))

Binnatics

I hope that modding will only be possible after a while. I feel like the vanilla game (with some patches to make improvements of course) needs a fair chance. I liked modding weapons a bit in BL2 but after all I had the feeling that I got way too fast through the whole experience. Not being able to mod FC2 has done us much good, and I think modding gave it a 'second life' or 'rebirth'.
Anyway, I'll certainly keep playing vanilla for quite a while I think. ;)
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

Art Blade

Almost no games out there I hadn't modded or used cheats with but this time, FC3, I actually don't need either mods or cheats so far  :) Of course, it would come in handy if I had unlimited ammo (including grenades and Molotovs and special arrows) , ignore_player, god mode, unlimited loot rucksack space, money ...  :-D
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

shelmez

Gentlemen,how to use the program to extract the files?

Art Blade

I think we don't have any program yet for FC3.. only for FC2 so far.
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

shelmez

Quote from: Art Blade on December 07, 2012, 09:18:02 AM
I think we don't have any program yet for FC3.. only for FC2 so far.
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/734046-Mods-for-Far-Cry-3?s=ce0aea38b6b41ce6530f2a82a671ccf9 Already there is a program for modding FC3 Mr.Art Blade :) But I will not understand how to use it :D

Art Blade

oh  ??? Thanks for the link, shelmez, I just took a look.

It appears to be somehow like the FC2 modding went.. and they posted a "how-to" in their first post. I have no experience with it and won't be modding any time soon I guess.. how about you ask the guys who uploaded it (over there) and let us know? :)

shelmez

Quote from: Art Blade on December 07, 2012, 09:43:22 AM
how about you ask the guys who uploaded it (over there) and let us know? :)
Of course if I'd find, be sure to tell buddy Art Blade :)

PZ

I'm going to definitely play FC3 without modding first to see how it goes, and make mental notes on what I do and do not like, then like in FC2, mod the heck out of it  >:D

Like JRD, it is useful to get my bearings in the game the first time around, and the mini map is quite useful.

PZ

shelmez

So gentlemen, Mr. Gibbed and Mr. Hooze  made ​​a complete program to edit resources FC3! It has everything you need to modders! Binary files of a converter and image converter of the game!  Use this link to download.  http://www.mediafire.com/?gmb3to37e67amlb  or this http://rghost.ru/42143242

Art Blade

oh dear, here it comes  :-() Thanks for the info, shelmez  :-X

PZ

hehe.... [rubs hands together]  >:D

Kudos shelmez  :-X

Tags:
🡱 🡳