FC3 USA release

Started by PZ, December 04, 2012, 03:29:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PZ

I just took a 20-minute break to go to Gamestop to pick up my copy of FC3.  They had it in stock, and 45 seconds later I was out the door with the game in my hot little hands.  Now it is time to go home and begin installation on the console; that should take only 1-2 PlayStation updates and perhaps a few Ubisoft updates.  I remember a day when all you had to do was pop the disc into the console and it would play.  These days it is typically an annoying undertaking.

Oh well, I don't really have the time to play until the weekend anyway.

PZ

OMG!  I came home and popped the game into the console and fully expected to spend the evening babysitting the unit to do all of the updates, restarts, and whatever, so I started working on dinner.

As expected, the first thing to pop up on the screen was "You need to update....", which I did, and continued fixing dinner.

Imagine my shock when 93 mb of update later, the game actually started!  I mean, come on... installing a game with less than 4 updates.restarts?  Blasphemous!

I didn't even get 20% into preparing dinner before the Start button appeared  ^-^

Art Blade

[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

JRD

Quote from: PZ on December 04, 2012, 08:49:01 PM
I didn't even get 20% into preparing dinner before the Start button appeared  ^-^

... then burned dinner and ordered a pizza, which, by the way, was eaten while watching the intro video!!!  ;D
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

PZ

Art Blade

[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Tags:
🡱 🡳