New DLC Torgue

Started by Fiach, December 01, 2012, 01:17:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fiach

WITH A GUN FOR A LOVER AND A SHOT FOR THE PAIN.

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

mmosu

I just finished the Pirate's Booty DLC and have now moved on to the Campaign of Carnage DLC.  I have to say that it's friggin' hilarious how they went with a super-macho, steriod infused, NASCAR/professional wrestling, manly-man theme for this one, as it blends perfectly with the Torgue brand.  I'm not very far in yet, but so far I've picked bar fights, fought in a huge arena, and killed dudes to retrieve poisoned beer so that they don't poison themselves (which, according to the mission objective, makes "approximately zero sense").  All the while with Mr. Torgue screaming at me over the echo  :-D :-X  Hopefully I'll be able to get a little further in to it over the weekend...

mmosu

Art Blade

the 2nd was kind of mad. I don't know much about the 1st one, the recording level of the uploader's laughter was frightening and all the (presumably important) rest was almost inaudible so I haven't finished watching :)
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Tags:
🡱 🡳