Farming Simulator 2013

Started by PZ, November 29, 2012, 05:20:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PZ

Looks kind of interesting for those that like SimCity-style simulators

http://www.farming-simulator.com/index.php?lang=en

Jim di Griz

Yeah, what is the deal with this...why so popular?

I saw an article thingy a day or so ago about how two million mods have been downloaded for this title from the community site alone, and it's only a month or so old. Farming must be more fun than I thought.
Sometimes it is entirely appropriate to kill a fly with a sledge hammer  - Major Holdridge
Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

PZ

Guess you're just a good ol' city boy, Jim!  :-()

fragger

It would never have occurred to me to look for a farming game :-() There appears to be a lot of w@&k gone into it and seems to have a sizable fan base. Who would've guessed?

Dunno if it's my thing, even though I like sim-type things generally. Maybe it's because I live in a rural area and I don't want to get stereotyped :-\\:-()

"Farming Simulator 2013 - So realistic you have to watch where you step"

PZ

It is actually relatively cheap, and the sound effects are nice (the sounds of birds and such) so I might consider this one

Art Blade

wait until you've heard the rural sounds of FC3.  >:D
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Jim di Griz

Quote from: PZ on November 30, 2012, 09:48:16 AM
Guess you're just a good ol' city boy, Jim!  :-()
So true. I tend toward Nerd3's level of understanding when it comes to farm implements...

I would post up a link but he does whaffle on.
Sometimes it is entirely appropriate to kill a fly with a sledge hammer  - Major Holdridge
Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

PZ

Tags:
🡱 🡳