Far cry Reviews

Started by Fiach, November 22, 2012, 05:16:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fiach

WITH A GUN FOR A LOVER AND A SHOT FOR THE PAIN.

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

fragger

Thanks Fiach :)

After reading those reviews, my hankering to get into FC3 has been resurrected anew :-X Sounds like there's a couple of negatives, but I can't wait to check it out! 8)

The devs appear to have addressed some of the shortcomings of FC2's game world, such as having neutral civilian NPCs and wildlife that doesn't exist solely to get run over, and which can even have a go at you.

I want to see if I can take out a crocodile with a land mine >:D

PZ

Art Blade

Quote from: fragger on November 22, 2012, 10:24:59 PMI want to see if I can take out a crocodile with a land mine >:D

:laugh:

place a couple of frying pans around the mine to catch some of the crocodile chunks which will come raining down after setting off the mine -- take-away dinner >:D
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Fiach

It's nice to see a game company brave enough not to have a review embargo until the release day, it shows a positive degree of confidence in the developers that it can stand up to scrutiny without hype.

I wasn't particularly intrested in it (I hated the first game) so I was going to get Halo 4, but I may get this instead.

Fiach

Quote from: fragger on November 22, 2012, 10:24:59 PM
Thanks Fiach :)

I want to see if I can take out a crocodile with a land mine >:D

Just crocodiles? OK, for the less mentally stable of us, here's a little something to whet your....appetites  >:D

KILLING EVERY ANIMAL IN FAR CRY 3

Art Blade

looks like you can have a different critically endangered species for dinner every day.  :-D
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

The developers evidently listened to the complaints about the lack of wildlife in FC2

Jim di Griz

Quote from: Fiach on November 23, 2012, 08:13:50 AM

...OK, for the less mentally stable of us, here's a little something to whet your....appetites  >:D
Teabagging a dog...
Sometimes it is entirely appropriate to kill a fly with a sledge hammer  - Major Holdridge

Art Blade

Jim di Griz

^-^ well...someone needed to point it out... ;)
Sometimes it is entirely appropriate to kill a fly with a sledge hammer  - Major Holdridge

Binnatics

This makes me a bit more enthusiast for the game again. Especially when I look along the barrel of that shotgun. That feesl just like FC2. I think I will be a wildlife preservation officer >:(
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

Fiach

Added another review, this one from Destructoid.

PZ

????  I don't see a link

Art Blade

I do :)

He added it to the first post in this topic.

Art Blade

just read the destructoid review which seems to be fair, and they give an 8/10. Nice :)

PZ

Art Blade

sometimes it seems to be of use to actually wear those glasses rather than hide them on remote desks or some such  :-()

Tags:
🡱 🡳