AC3 funny moments

Started by PZ, October 31, 2012, 09:31:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PZ

I won't give away too many details to spoil the moment, so no specifics.  This is more of a programming bug, but is funny nonetheless; there is a scene where my character speaks with another character and the camera angle is from profile aspect.  When I speak my mouth moves, but the other character's lips don't move at all when he speaks.

He's the best ventriloquist I have ever seen.  :-()

Art Blade

Maybe he was speaking through his a.. erm, let's say, rear end.  :-()
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

JRD

A funny moment happened to me this weekend... almost a merc war!

I had liberated a fort in southern Boston but the district was still in British hands. So my fort was populated by Patriots whereas Red Coats were still patrolling the surrounding area.

What happened is that a chest was placed in a room with an access facing the Red Coat's patrol path but had two Patriots guarding the door. I did as I usually do: frontal attack and double kill the guards but this time I missied one who managed to cry for help and several of his friends came charging though the door to check on their mates. At the same time the Red Coats saw my attack and also came to me. The result was a fierce fight between Red and Blue Coats while I was just standing a few feet away waiting for the last man standing... who got a rough shave from my Naval Axe.  >:D

I walk into the room, collect my loot and walk out... looting all dead bodies on my way out  ;D
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

PZ

Art Blade

That was a cool story, JRD  :laugh: :-X
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Tags:
🡱 🡳