HELP!!!

Started by sleaderxxl, August 09, 2012, 09:15:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sleaderxxl

People! Is there anybody in there? I'm from Russia, sorry for bad english.  Has anyone found how to change the slots with a weapon?  Who knows objects can be changed, or adds? Thanks in advance for your help!

nexor

Hi and welcome to OWG sleaderxxl I think you will find what you looking for

[menu][button active=true url=http://www.openworldgames.org/owg/forums/index.php?topic=2408.msg52101#msg52101]HERE[/button][/menu]

fragger

Hello sleaderxxl, welcome to the site. You don't have to feel sorry for your English!

I hope you have fun here and find the answers you seek :)

Art Blade

Welcome to OWG, sleaderxxl :)

Quote from: nexor on August 10, 2012, 12:25:42 AM
I think you will find what you looking for

[menu][button active=true url=http://www.openworldgames.org/owg/forums/index.php?topic=2408.msg52101#msg52101]HERE[/button][/menu]

from the link above you will actually have to scroll up a little to see this:

Quote from: alfie3007 on May 24, 2012, 11:57:00 AM
Look File 41_WeaponProperties.xml this lines:

<value name="fUnjamTime" type="Float">1.43</value>
            <value name="selJamType" type="UInt32">0</value>
            <value name="iClipsForSelfDestruct" type="UInt32">25</value>
            <value name="bIsIndestructible" type="Bool">False</value>
            <value name="bIsBreakable" type="Bool">True</value>
            <value name="fLookSensitivityFactor" type="Float">1</value>
            <value name="fMoveSpeedFactor" type="Float">1</value>
            <value name="fForcedReliability" type="Float">0</value>
            <value name="fInitialJamCounter" type="Float">0</value>
            <value name="archPickupArchetype" type="String">pickups.Weapons.SilencedMakarov_6P9.Dropped</value>
            <value name="fShootingAngle" type="Float">30</value>
            <value name="fShootingIronsightAngle" type="Float">70</value>
            <value name="bSingleHitHealthFailure" type="Bool">False</value>
            <value name="fHealthFailureChanceModifier" type="Float">1</value>
            <value name="selCategory" type="UInt32">2</value> This line 2=secondary   1=Primary 3=Special
            <value hash="E0FF29E0" type="String"></value>
            <value name="HolsterHandle" type="Hash">FFFFFFFF</value>
            <object type="enumReloadType">
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

sleaderxxl

Thanks for the link! Where is the file 41_WeaponProperties.xml?

Next problem - for viewing & extracting of content in fat/dat archives что лучше использовать Gibbed.Dunia.ArchiveViewer.exe or Gibbed.FarCry2.ArchiveViewer.exe?
Go ahead - unpacking patch.fat have a folder: __UNKNOWN, config, engine, graphics, ingameeditor, languages, scripts, ui, worlds - correctly? Making changes to a file gamemodesconfig.xml, throw it in the folder gamemodes -> engine and pack all folders Gibbed.FarCry2.BuildArchive.exe? Or other prog?

And more, in the file gamemodesconfig.xml there are lines such as, for example <StoryMission> <!--Item act="3" id="A3SM16" name="NobleSacrifice"            diamondreward="0" buddyunlock="0" /--> <!-- merged in A3SM15 -->
or <BuddyMission> <!--Item act="1" id="A1BU08" name="MountainCessna"  faction="Blue" /-->  <!-- teleported mission -->
<!--Item act="2" id="A2BU05" name="BlackMamba"      faction="Blue" /-->  <!-- discover to unlock --> - What is this? Mission that were not included in the game?

Which unit of measure damage? <Attribute type="damage" value="1" />
A range? In the yards?
A ACCURACY and FIRERATE?
For example take the characteristics of MP5 - Caliber: 9mm, Rate of fire: 700 rounds/min, Muzzle velocity: 285 m/s, Effective range: 200 m. And how it all into practice? Through trial and error? ;)

I do not ask so many questions? :-D

Art Blade

you can never ask too many questions, only get too few answers :)

The black mamba indeed is a mission that never made it into the game.

As to the modding bit, well, I haven't touched FC2 in quite some time and only did the first steps of modding when it was all new. I don't know the details of what you are trying to do, I hope someone else does.

Trial and error always is a way to find out new things, go ahead after making backups :)
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Tags:
🡱 🡳