butterflies-in-your-stomach-experience

Started by Binnatics, June 04, 2012, 02:04:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Binnatics

"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

PZ

Some mighty deep canyons there... the guy looks like a flying squirrel.

Art Blade

I saw some similar footage but not that extensive. This here is very nice. I wonder how they land.. face plant on a tree or butt-hopping on a lake..?  :-()
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

Binnatics

"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

Jim di Griz

If you love the thrill of Skydiving then you'll love this...I said Gaijin Games are quite versatile in the Birds of Prey thread, and here's the proof.

Sky Dive Proximity

It still isn't out but I think that shouldn't be too long in coming - could be quite open world too though I'm going to look like a numpty waving my arms around...
Sometimes it is entirely appropriate to kill a fly with a sledge hammer  - Major Holdridge
Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Binnatics

That looks great too! And it shows how these guys land; of course, with a parachute ^-^

I hope it will get out soon, looks pretty intense.  :-X

PZ

Tags:
🡱 🡳