Gamestop Assassin's Creed III pre-order bonus - SP mission and new weapon

Started by PZ, May 07, 2012, 11:50:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PZ

mandru

I've pre-purchased this a while back at Gamestop.

At the point of sale I asked if new incentives became available as we approached the release date would they also be included in the copy I would eventually receive.  The manager of the shop overheard my question and stepped into the conversation I was having with the sales clerk.  He assured me that any of the typical ongoing extras the game companies like to use to whip up enthusiasm for the games being released would "Yes, most certainly be part of the final package" that I'll be receiving.  :-X

So for me it's a case of wait and see.  :)
- mandru
Gramma said "Never turn your back 'till you've cut their heads off"

PZ

That's good to know - I usually don't do pre-order, but will likely do so this time.  :-X

PZ

I did manage to pre-order AC3, and the game comes out tomorrow - can't wait!  :-X

Now the only problem is finding enough time to play; it usually works this way for me.  When I have time, I don't have anything I want to play, and when things become really busy, new games come out.   :knockout

Art Blade

[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

mandru

Quote from: PZ on October 29, 2012, 01:56:27 PM
I did manage to pre-order AC3, and the game comes out tomorrow - can't wait!  :-X

Now the only problem is finding enough time to play; it usually works this way for me.  When I have time, I don't have anything I want to play, and when things become really busy, new games come out.   :knockout

Take heart brother Assassin.  Yes!  The time to 12-21-12 is short but fate (even though sometimes narrowly) has always favored our cause.

Everything is possible.
- mandru
Gramma said "Never turn your back 'till you've cut their heads off"

PZ

I had an amazing fortunate turn of events.  My darling mate has invited a girlfriend over for the night and she'll be occupied for the evening.  I now get to fire up AC3, which I will pick up today  >:D

Art Blade

[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Tags:
🡱 🡳