Previous topic - Next topic

PZ

[smg id=4356 align=center]

Spoiler
[smg id=4357 align=center]

fragger

I think, but I'm not sure:

Spoiler
Looking NE from the extreme end of the Dogon Villiage ruins, near where you find the Jackal Tape? Looks like the gorge you can fly the hang glider through.

PZ

Man, you're good, fragger!  You are precisely spot on!

TheStranger

That was easy ;)

But I have to admit that I know this spot so good, because I had  to reload my quicksave very often cause of my limited paragliding skills  :-()

Binnatics

I'm not really good at screencap quizzes, but man this is another push for anew playthrough. I'm starting tonight :-X ^-^
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

PZ

Quote from: TheStranger on April 29, 2012, 09:30:00 AM
That was easy ;)

But I have to admit that I know this spot so good, because I had  to reload my quicksave very often cause of my limited paragliding skills  :-()

Yes, that was kind of easy, and I'll be that all of us have been there at one time or another - the place is kind of unique in appearance.  However, I'd never been at exactly this spot before, which is the location of one of the Jackal tapes.

@Binn - glad to hear that you're going at it again - once you start the game and listen to the music and sound effects, it is almost like visiting an old friend that you haven't seen for a while.  ^-^

PZ

Do you know this village? Have you seen this village from this vantage point?

[smg id=6137 width=400 align=center]
[smg id=6138 width=400 align=center]

PZ

Where is this?  Do you recall the mission?

[smg id=6141 width=400 align=center]
[smg id=6142 width=400 align=center]

Answer
Mokuba - get the documents from the police chief's brother

PZ

Where might this be?  The mission?

[smg id=6143 width=400 align=center]
[smg id=6144 width=400 align=center]

Answer

The police station, of course.  Who else looks so good with a green dot on his eye.
[smg id=6146 width=400 align=center]

Check out this vantage point - a new sniper position from which I killed all but two of the mercs
[smg id=6145 width=400 align=center]

fragger

You actually stumped me with that last one, I had to look at the spoiler ???

Spoiler
At first I thought it was Sediko, but the water killed that theory!

Jim di Griz

Quote from: PZ on July 24, 2013, 07:43:51 PM
Do you know this village? Have you seen this village from this vantage point?
Quite surprised that none of you multiple-times wanderers have answered this yet (probably too busy discussing barbequing foodstuffs  ^-^)

Spoiler
It's coming in from the north road to the shanty town where you need to blow up the special forces jeep full of gear for one of your 'friends.'

Nice position. I think I remember it so well because I got severely jumped just below that spot...at that time of night too  :)
Sometimes it is entirely appropriate to kill a fly with a sledge hammer  - Major Holdridge
Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Jim di Griz

Quote from: PZ on July 24, 2013, 08:40:59 PM
Where is this?  Do you recall the mission?
I forget the name but:

Spoiler
It's the fishing village in the northern map and you have two missions to do there - getting an incriminating tape or document from the central building or to blow up the fuel reserves on the small island at the edge of the main structure group
Sometimes it is entirely appropriate to kill a fly with a sledge hammer  - Major Holdridge
Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

PZ

You got it JdG  :-X  The mission where you get the documents

@fragger; I am using a cheat that allows me to jump a bit higher than normal, so this vantage point of the police station is one that is typically not reached.  :)

Art Blade

psssst, fragger.. he's cheating on us!
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

fragger

I knew there had to be a twist... :-()

Btw, I correctly guessed the other places, so my memories of Africa haven't completely atrophied :)

Tags:
🡱 🡳