Kindle Fire

Started by PZ, April 15, 2012, 11:47:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PZ

Now that my interest in eBooks has been rekindled, I'm interested in an electronic reader.  Does anyone possess or have knowledge of the Kindle Fire as a reader?

Fiach

Dont think its released yet, not here anyway, maybe its just the US.

I have been looking into it recently, I think its stuck between a reader and a tablet, too expensive as a reader and not was versatile as a tablet, this is the vibe I get from what I have read.
WITH A GUN FOR A LOVER AND A SHOT FOR THE PAIN.

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

PZ

Yes, it is available here in the US for $199, which is why I was interested.  It had a 7-inch screen, which is a bit small, but I was hoping that an OWG member might have experience with the device - I'll trust an OWG member review so much more than all the advertising the company pushes.

Fiach

Dont take my ill informed opinion then mate, its just something I felt as I looked into Kindle with a view to buying one, in the end I went for the 3G, I have a laptop and a desktop, I dont need a tablet as well. :)
WITH A GUN FOR A LOVER AND A SHOT FOR THE PAIN.

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

PZ

I'd like to find something that would serve as both - something I can use to read eBooks, and that I can also take to meetings to take notes... and perhaps read eBooks during meetings in which I am not engaged.  :angel: >:D

Tags:
🡱 🡳