Most beautiful songs Ever

Started by Binnatics, April 15, 2012, 11:14:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Binnatics

I think all of us has some songs that are far beyond any other song ever produced:

One of mine is the following:

The Jimi Hendrix Experience - One Rainy Wish - (Axis Bold As Love)

It's so pure, and fragile, and yet so powerful and distinctive :bow
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

Binnatics

"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

Binnatics

nexor

One of the most beautiful songs Ever

[smg id=5730 type=av]
Three of the top female vocalists of all time

Fiach

I have so many, but i'm going to go with something you may not have heard. I grew up beside the sea, so it kinda speaks to me.

All About Eve - Martha's Harbour
WITH A GUN FOR A LOVER AND A SHOT FOR THE PAIN.

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Binnatics

Very sensitive songs, very nice, both of you. I think I'll pass by more often to take another listen to them. They do touch me the first time, but a few more rounds are definitely in place :-X :)

Art Blade

Fly Me To The Moon
Quote from: Art Blade on March 21, 2013, 11:33:50 AM

Fly me to the moon
Let me play among the stars
Let me see what spring is like
On a-Jupiter and Mars
In other words, hold my hand
In other words, baby, kiss me

Fill my heart with song
And let me sing for ever more
You are all I long for
All I worship and adore
In other words, please be true
In other words, I love you

[smg id=5728 type=preview align=center caption="Fly Me to the Moon"]
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

:-X

Reminds me of a JC2 mission

Art Blade

:)

That song is so good that it has been covered so often that the list of remakes fills pages.
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Fiach

Not going to link to it as it would kinda clutter the thread up, but there is a game called Bayonetta (kinda like a female version of Devil May Cry) and the theme song is Fly me to the Moon and it just makes the game even more awesome everytime it's played in the game :)
WITH A GUN FOR A LOVER AND A SHOT FOR THE PAIN.

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Binnatics

Remarkable. Good choice. And a funny coincidence :)

Art Blade

Although I'm not a Sinatra fan per se, I do in particular like that song.

Tags:
🡱 🡳