Fishing!

Started by Bravo, April 19, 2009, 02:22:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bravo

I have never seen a merc go fishing! But they do, and here is the proof! Details like this make me love this game even more.

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

I posted a few screens to show you that he actually went through the motions of fishing.

Ricamundo

ha ha thats cool. The first time i saw a merc take a pee, i had a good laff. ;D
Are you listening to the wind now? Tell the wind to bring me some beer. F*ck the beer, we need women!

Art Blade

hehe, nice one. they do all kinds of stuff
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

DKM2

see...I'm not crazy after all.   :P
"A living thing seeks above all to discharge its strength--life itself is will to power..."

spaceboy

Nice shots Bravo.  Keep in mind you can load pics to a User Album in our gallery which creates a nice embed code for forum posts.  No link to imageshack would be required.  Keep up the great shots.
http://mygamepages.com  forums and member created pages

PZ

This is so cool... Every time I think that I've seen it all, there is something new to look for.  I think that the devs did an excellent job of fleshing out the merc activities.  The difference in their activities between day and night is also astounding.  I need to spend more time watching their activities rather than just going in with guns ablaze. 

DKM2

I've run across a few guys sleeping on the ground before, a little bump and they wake up.
BAM, rude awaking. rip.
"A living thing seeks above all to discharge its strength--life itself is will to power..."

Ricamundo

Quote from: DKM2 on April 19, 2009, 01:14:38 PM
I've run across a few guys sleeping on the ground before, a little bump and they wake up.
BAM, rude awaking. rip.

Me too, odd tho, they sleep on the ground right next to a bed. Weird.
Are you listening to the wind now? Tell the wind to bring me some beer. F*ck the beer, we need women!

PZ

Same here - the first time I rushed into a room and almost ran smack dab into a sleeping merc almost gave me a heart attack!  :D

Dweller_Benthos

I had a screeny of them fishing as well, back on FC2world, but lost the imageshack link when they went down, I guess I should upload it again.

Oh, and here's a new one, I saw two guys panning the water for diamonds the other day - when they find one, it makes the same noise as when you pick up a diamond from the briefcase - that kinda tinkling sound, whatever it is. So, they pocket the diamond and drop the pan into the water and go do something else. Me, I think I'd look for more diamonds.

I'll have to see if I can get a screeny or video of it next time.
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

Art Blade

there's a screenie of it (gold washer) around here somewhere already. sorry to have beaten you to it
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Dweller_Benthos

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr................
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

Art Blade

Roaven

I saw a merc peeing on a propane tank once. I shot the propane tank and set him and the merc beside him on fire. I think his pants were still down, so that must've hurt

PZ

Quote from: Roaven on April 20, 2009, 12:00:58 PM
I saw a merc peeing on a propane tank once. I shot the propane tank and set him and the merc beside him on fire. I think his pants were still down, so that must've hurt

hahaha, that must have been quite a sight!  Speaking of fire, it is funny how the mercs sometimes just wander right into it.  Just the other day a couple of them jumped into a truck and starte after me - problem was that they needed to jockey their rig around - too bad for them - backed right into the flames and sang their tired old song "ahhh.... hhhhaaaa"

Tags:
🡱 🡳