Soundcloud

Started by PZ, April 05, 2012, 10:01:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PZ

Anyone know anything about soundcloud.com?  I ran across it yesterday and it appears to be some kind of sound sharing site.  ????

Art Blade

[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

DKM2

looks like an indie music share site to me.
"A living thing seeks above all to discharge its strength--life itself is will to power..."

Art Blade

meanwhile I know something about soundcloud.com

:-D
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

mandru

I think you have to have an iPhone or some other smart phone to upload (as in you have to download the app).  :-(

A year or so back another forum I follow had people posting their own homegrown music there but when I looked into the site it appeared that I was blocked out of accessing it because neither I nor Mrs. mandru and I have decided to not become mindless zombie slaves to a cell phone or their service carriers.
- mandru
Gramma said "Never turn your back 'till you've cut their heads off"

Art Blade

what I use soundcloud for is what you could call "YT for (audio only) music." Browse and listen, there's mostly modern stuff and DJ mixes and as mandru said, music from people who uploaded their own self-made music.

Tags:
🡱 🡳