Details...

Started by PZ, March 26, 2012, 11:01:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PZ

Here are a few detail photos.  I'm sure most of you have already noticed the first one.

When it rains, mud rather than dust accumulates on your vehicle
[smg id=4174 align=center]

The saw operates quite well when using the weapons mod by TheFishLord  :-X
[smg id=4180 align=center]

Here's a funny one - the poor dumb mercs managed to high center their assault truck  :laugh:
[smg id=4175 align=center]

mandru

:) :-X

That poor dumb merc looks like he ate something that didn't agree with him.   :laugh:
- mandru
Gramma said "Never turn your back 'till you've cut their heads off"

TheStranger

Quote from: PZ on March 26, 2012, 11:01:34 PM

When it rains, mud rather than dust accumulates on your vehicle

And when you park your vehicle during the rain and come back after a few minutes it's perfectly clean. Same with dusty vehicles and rain of course. But I think all of you already knew that.

fragger

Cool pics PZ :-X

I think it was the first time I noticed the rain had washed the dirt off my car that I really began to appreciate the attention to detail in this game 8)

Art Blade

lol mandru  :laugh:

The "poor dumb merc" looks as if he cringes because of what he did to the car  :laugh:
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Binnatics

Where a hot stone and aloe vera can be good for :-()
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

fragger

I thought I'd stick this here because it's kind of like a detail thing, sort of, maybe.

I was sniping at a GP in NE Leboa, the one south of the Cattle Ranch. I was on the other side of the river, up in the rocks in a sweet little hide. Down the road came the patrolling AT from the Cattle Ranch. They saw that there was a donnybrook going on and drove into the GP to help, parking the truck and both getting out. I took at shot at one of them but I only nicked him, so they piled back into the AT and drove up the road a ways to try and get out of range. But here's the thing - when they both got back into the AT, they didn't do it like they normally do, with one guy getting into the driver's seat and the other manning the gun. Instead they both got into the front, one in the driver's seat and the other in the passenger seat. They drove side by side like that up the road, then when they stopped one got out and the other one manned the AT's gun.

I've never seen two mercs both travelling in the front seats before ????

nexor

I think you found something there that may not be seen again.......slap on the back for that one fragger  8)

PZ

Good one  :-X

I'd not seen that either

mandru

I think you witnessed a one of a kind offing there fragger.  Possible but so very rare that I've never even heard of its occurrence before. :-X

Two up front, wow!   ^-^

Even with the no detect command line cheat I've not been able to wait at a turn around spot for an ATP and jump in on the passenger side.  It always causes the driver and gunner to bail out and stroll around unperturbed looking for four leaf clovers or some such.  :)
- mandru
Gramma said "Never turn your back 'till you've cut their heads off"

Art Blade

:-D

nice find, fragger :)
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

fragger

Cheers :)

I thought if anyone here had seen that before it would have been mandru, he of the many playthroughs :-() Almost always when I've posted about something new I've spotted, mandru has seen it before. It's an extreme rarity to get one up on him ;D

But then I've played FC2 for over three years now and I've never seen that before, and neither have any of you guys, evidently. I'm thinking of going back to that GP and see if I can get it to happen again but I don't like my chances. If I can I'll try and get a screenie of it. I wasn't quick enough on the keyboard the other night and I certainly wasn't expecting it - besides, I was too busy being taken aback ????

Incidentally it was NW Leboa, not NE. You probably gathered that from me saying it was at the GP south of the Cattle Ranch. Sometimes I get my easts and wests round the wrong way ::)

Art Blade

Since it is only natural that you confuse up and down in a land down under, why not confuse left and right respectively East and West. You'd probably want to reconsider when talking about Wester Eggs and The Wild, Wild East.  :-D

PZ

:laugh: :-X
I gotta give you kudos for that!

Art Blade

maybe I got carried away a bit then but thanks anyway :-()

fragger

:laugh: lol Art!

If I stand on my head everything turns the right way around :-()

nexor

I was gonna suggest someting like that    :-D

Art Blade

Quote from: fragger on June 09, 2012, 02:52:34 AMIf I stand on my head everything turns the right way around :-()

that is left to be seen. :-()

PZ

fragger

AAAAAAAAARRRGH!!!! You're driving me down the wall!

PZ

:laugh:
I can see a pattern developing!

nexor

That country you live in, what do they call it, "Down Under" or "Up Over" ????    >:D :angel:
'

Art Blade

I wonder if in Australia people jump up when told to get down ????

:-()

fragger

Nex, we call it being on top of the bottom of the world! Well, maybe that should be rephrased... :-[

And Art, we're not silly! Of course we jump up :-()

nexor

"Company!! Forward MARCH" left, right,left,right, "Companyyyyy!! By The Right Flank, MARCH"..... "PVT Fragger where the hell do you think you're going???    >:D :angel:           :-D

Tags:
🡱 🡳