Preview 23/3/2012

Started by Diwas Amatya, March 24, 2012, 09:39:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diwas Amatya

mandru

Nice find nepdyse.  Good stuff.  :-X

There was a lot of previously uncovered ground exposed in this article. I'm going to have to break down and make the trip to Game Stop in a few days to make a couple pre-launch purchases for this coming Sept & Oct.  I get the feeling those two months and probably the balance of this upcoming Fall are going to be really busy this year.  :-D

That lizard (part of the islands dangerous wildlife) mentioned in this article makes a couple appearances in a new trailer vid clip posted a couple days ago.

Here it is as posted by ninzza: http://www.openworldgames.org/owg/forums/index.php?topic=2728.msg50384#msg50384

I'd dare say that we are going to be dealing with Komodo Dragons but hopefully not as a food source.  ???
- mandru
Gramma said "Never turn your back 'till you've cut their heads off"

Art Blade

Those dragons make excellent dinner. Put a Dragon, some spice and coarse ground fresh black pepper, garlic, mint leaves and a hand grenade in a pot, close it, count to 10 and hold down the lid (may pop up). Goulash, ready :)
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

nexor

:laugh:  yes please hold the lid down because I'm NOT gonna clean up that mess     ::)

Art Blade

You could also try this variant: feed a trip mine to the dragon, whack him over the head with the lid while closing the pot setting off the mine and then hope the s#!t stays in the pot and doesn't come spurting out all over the shop  :-D
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

nexor

we usualy knock the s#!t out of it "before" cooking it     ;D :angel:

Binnatics

You must be glad you're out of the kitchen :-\\ 8)
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

Art Blade

LOL nexor  :laugh:

PZ and the rest who might have taken the "s#!t" too literally, I did not mean that sort of thing but the general mess the spilled guts, blood and chunks of meat would cause :)

PZ

DKM2

After reading this and a few interviews with Dan Hay, I get the feeling
they were watching quite a bit of the TV Series LOST.
Seems like we'll be running into a lot of unexpected, wtf, insanity.
I just hope it doesn't get too weird like Bio-Shock was.
"A living thing seeks above all to discharge its strength--life itself is will to power..."

Art Blade

with all those shrooms and pills we're about to pop, you can bet that it will get weird  :-D

ninzza

Quote from: DKM2 on March 27, 2012, 11:37:49 AM
After reading this and a few interviews with Dan Hay, I get the feeling
they were watching quite a bit of the TV Series LOST.
Seems like we'll be running into a lot of unexpected, wtf, insanity.
I just hope it doesn't get too weird like Bio-Shock was.

http://www.openworldgames.org/owg/forums/index.php?topic=2299.0

PZ

Quote from: Art Blade on March 27, 2012, 01:17:41 PM
with all those shrooms and pills we're about to pop, you can bet that it will get weird  :-D

DKM2 brings up a good point - the "shrooms and pills" sound a lot like malaria, but on steroids.  I hope this is not the case.  Although I did not mind the malaria attacks, they really did not make me appreciate the game more than I do.  Some of the videos showing the shroom/pill poisoning do not appear to be that appealing to me.

Art Blade

First you assume Fiach said something while it was Fragger and now it looks as if you assume DKM2 said something while you are quoting me..

Need a new pair of glasses, perhaps?  8)

PZ

:laugh: no, this was deliberate - my comment was sparked by DKM2's initial comment, and then your follow-up! I just did not articulate well enough  :-()

Art Blade

mmosu

He's getting an early start on the shrooms  ^-^

PZ

Art Blade

ninzza

PZ

Talk about total immersion   :angel:

Tags:
🡱 🡳