Another Datsun coupe moment...

Started by PZ, April 18, 2009, 01:19:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PZ

While playing with the Datsun driver on the west side of the intersection from the marina, I had this moment.  Was returning from escaping the prison and was heading toward the armory at the marina in the southern lake road to re-equip.  I knew that I would encounter him because the only road is on his route.  I was heading east and he came at me from the west - looked like we were playing chicken - I dodged him, slowed and took charge of the gun.  As I watched him struggling to turn the Datsun around he kept hitting trees and eventually his car started smoking white - then black, then he exited the car and it blew.  He was engulfed in the flames (I don't know why he didn't leave his car and run), I guess that perhaps he was too attached to it to let it go...

I'm going to continue playing with the driving mercs - they exhibit some interesting game physics on occasion - plus, it is just downright fun to piss them off...

Art Blade

I'm just back from JRD's sunset topic, but the pic I took for that fits in here just as well.

Left to right: Datsun Driver, stationed red assault truck, my old gren truck.
this was more to the east of marina, the bridge is somewhere to the left

[smg id=109]
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

That's him!  I'd recognize that 'tude anywhere!

Ricamundo

Quote from: Art Blade on April 18, 2009, 01:45:23 PM
I'm just back from JRD's sunset topic, but the pic I took for that fits in here just as well.

Left to right: Datsun Driver, stationed red assault truck, my old gren truck.
this was more to the east of marina, the bridge is somewhere to the left

[smg id=109]

oh i know that dude. he always seems to be waiting for me to arrive at the bus station. most times i don't even go 2 steps towards the parked car before he comes up to say "die". ;D
Are you listening to the wind now? Tell the wind to bring me some beer. F*ck the beer, we need women!

Art Blade

I just can't leave this one. Here's our friend, the Marina Datsun Driver, on foot (his car had somehow blown up shortly before taking the pic).  I like his shirt... ;D

[smg id=111]
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

JRD

Poor ba$t@rd... you could give him a ride............................................... to hell ;D
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

Art Blade

hehe :) Indeed. No, this time I replaced his teeth with full metal jacket rounds ;D

PZ

The phrase "Pirates of the Caribbean" comes to mind...
... great shot Art, and I'll fix the gallery issues so you can post to your private user album if you wish.  Still a bit of configuration to do...

Art Blade

thank you, and, thank you :) Glad if you like those screenies. I'll take a look at the gallery the next time I plan to submit a pic.

Dweller_Benthos

I've seen him get out of the car and wander around the bus station, even wander all the way up to the safe house above the bus station. Some nerve....
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

JRD

They do check the area if you are making noise and they come a long way to do so. I cleared a safehouse, center of bowa, the one on a higher place with a glider to reach the diamond across the river. Shot them with my PKM and all the mercs from the med GP downhill came up to check, one by one. Everytime i was hoping in the glider I get that "uh??" sound... annoying

PZ

I hate that "uhhh?" sound - makes me whirl around to see who's going to start peppering me with shot...  ;D

Art Blade

that "uh??" and "huh-huhhh? ? ? ?" translates to "aaaany minute now!" :) And to me it also means "check weapon. Ready.... steady...." :)

JRD

Good one Art
But for me it sounds more like "Uuuhhh... is that a PKM pointing at me?"

Tags:
🡱 🡳