Enhancing Performance Capture using Autodesk MotionBuilder

Started by ninzza, March 12, 2012, 01:35:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Binnatics

over 10.000 animations, Wow!! :-X

It all looks very promising. But the guy who's giving the presentation is kind of getting on my nerves 8-X :-D
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

mandru

- mandru
Gramma said "Never turn your back 'till you've cut their heads off"

Dweller_Benthos

"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

Art Blade

QuoteThis video has been removed by the user.
Sorry about that.
:angry-new: ::) ???? :D :(
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

ninzza

Art Blade

Thanks, ninzza :)

Quote from: Binnatics on March 12, 2012, 03:43:07 PMthe guy who's giving the presentation is kind of getting on my nerves 8-X :-D

Same thought exactly  :-D I stopped counting how many times he said "uh.." because, uh, it kind of, uh, uh, got on my, uh, nerves.  >:(( :D
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

mandru

I don't always say "Uh..." but when I do it is purely for dramatic effect.   ;)
- mandru
Gramma said "Never turn your back 'till you've cut their heads off"

ninzza

Quote from: Art Blade on March 13, 2012, 05:36:26 PM
Thanks, ninzza :)

Same thought exactly  :-D I stopped counting how many times he said "uh.." because, uh, it kind of, uh, uh, got on my, uh, nerves.  >:(( :D

:-()

Art Blade

It took me quite some effort to get rid of uhs, umms, errs, etc but when I speak I am basically free of any of those. :)

Binnatics

To be honest, I do use a lot of uhh's when speaking. But I use them technically, to think in between ::)

Besides... my uhh's don't sound like an eruption or an angry frog trying to bite off the phrase I just pronounced.  :-D
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

fragger

:-D

My speech doesn't contain a lot of ums and ahs. However, I occasionally spoonerize - you know, getting wetters around the long wray, or sometimes getting wrong ways around the word. Just earlier today at dog I found myself discussing flicks and teas with another w@&k owner :-()

Art Blade

Tags:
🡱 🡳