Eating a sandwich...

Started by PZ, April 18, 2009, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PZ

While progressing through the Heart of Darkness this morning, somewhere near the gully by the plane wreck, I came upon a merc kneeling on the ground - at first I thought he was praying, but a closer examination through the scope of the dart revealed that he was eating what appeared to be a sandwich.  Hadn't seen that one before.

Art Blade

nice... me neither... fascinating how detailed this game is.

today I watched a merc washing gold... and when he found some, I could clearly hear the same sound you get when you earn diamonds. The sound was actually attracting me. LOL
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

No kidding....  was he panning out of a stream or something?

Art Blade

a small lake near Sefapane

[smg id=108 align=center width=640]
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

JRD

That's one I never saw so far!!!
What he was eating was his last meal in fact ;)
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

PZ

how cool is that...  I wonder what kind of other interesting things people have noticed that the mercs do in their free time.

JRD

I saw that guy washing gold too, two guys actually... in the same place west of Sefapane
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

PZ

Quote from: JRD on April 18, 2009, 11:39:21 AM
That's one I never saw so far!!!
What he was eating was his last meal in fact ;)

Yes, a short bark from the rifle and he was a gonner - however, he was not far from me and he seemed not to even notice that I was there, so absorbed in his sandwich he was.

DKM2

Nah, merc's can't hold their liquor. Now he's got both hands on the wheel of the Big Bus, so he thinks.
"A living thing seeks above all to discharge its strength--life itself is will to power..."

Dweller_Benthos

Saw a guy eating a power bar or something once, then he littered by throwing the wrapper over his shoulder, so I popped him one for being a litterbug.
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

Art Blade

reminds me... I once watched a merc sitting down at a table on a street (I think Sefapane) and start eating lunch. I watched him move his hands about some (invisible) plate and act as if cutting and eating slabs of a presumbaly juicy steak :) Never saw that again though

Art Blade

not a sandwich nor anything I could see, but... here a merc is eating something he seems to enjoy :)

[smg id=166 width=400]

spaceboy

Great shot Art!  "Waiter, I'd like to order an IED."
http://mygamepages.com  forums and member created pages

Art Blade

hehe, thanks :)

Waiter: "have you seen my IED? I left it on a plate..."

Tags:
🡱 🡳