AC:III first official trailer

Started by PZ, March 05, 2012, 02:40:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PZ

Art Blade

[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

JRD

Am I wrong or I don't see the hidden blade being used, displayed or even mentioned so far?  ???

Also... the end of Desmond's story arc would seriously impair the franchise... I too want to see how the story ends but not just now!! I can wait for another AC game.

If Desmond's story arc comes to an end now, we can expect a series of spin offs which I seriously doubt would be even close to the amazing back story created so far!!!

Good Lord... not only I'm excited about the release but I'm also worried....  ::)
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

PZ

Same here  ????

All I saw was some kind of knife and the tomahawk used together - very impressive though.  :-X

mandru

Nice find PZ.

I'm sure this is cut scene filler (not actual play) but still an exciting glimpse of what we have to look forward to.   :-X

At the 32 second mark after clearing the first two Redcoats and an interjected scene cut to a calm glimpse of wolves cleaning up the aftermath of the carnage the action jumps back to the third Redcoat that Connor is dealing with.  Connor shucks the Redcoat's rifle out of his hands with an up sweep of the tomahawk to where the rifle falls between the Redcoat's feet resting up against his stomach.  Connor using a forearm (of his knife hand) across the back of the Redcoat jerks him forward driving the bayonet into his chest cavity then with the tommy in his free hand trips the trigger discharging the rifle into the poor devil's throat or face.   :o

I had to watch that bit 20 or 30 times to pick up that it wasn't the tomahawk that actually fired the shot but still wicked cool!  >:D
- mandru
Gramma said "Never turn your back 'till you've cut their heads off"

PZ

Quote from: mandru  on March 05, 2012, 05:11:44 PM
...I had to watch that bit 20 or 30 times to pick up that it wasn't the tomahawk that actually fired the shot but still wicked cool!  >:D

That part is excellent, and hints at the new fighting mechanics - striking blows with weapons in both hands is an extension of what we find in AC:R with the pistol shot after blade strike.

Tags:
🡱 🡳