Continued playing with the coupe mercs...

Started by PZ, April 18, 2009, 10:24:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PZ

This morning I was doing my usual careening down the roads from the Marina to the southeast bus stop in Bowa.  I'm actually looking forward to seeing those two Datsun guys these days because I always try to have a nice surprise for them (although they might not agree).  Today, I passed him as we were traveling head on and then I stopped.  Looking behind, he came right up and stepped out of his car - naturally I pulled away laughing while periodically glancing back.  He got back in and raced after me and I stopped again - he hit the back of my truck and got out again.  Of course, I pulled away again howling with laughter and I could swear that he even more aggressively entered his car to give chase.  I stopped right in front of the busses and hopped up to my gun - the guy was so pissed that he rammed my truck with enough force so that his hood flew off and nearly chopped my head off!

retiredgord

PZ ...do you think the programmers must have put in a "Road Rage" logarithm someplace?
The sun is over the yardarm somewhere in the world..time for a beer :)  :)

Art Blade

great story, PZ :)

puts a smile on my face when I read what you guys do to have some fun with those mercs and all... The Datsun driver near that bus stop, who meets me frequently at the red assault truck parked next to the shore, near the crossing and the bridge towards marina, is actually my favourite guy in the southern game. I always expect him to show up so I can train my 6P9 on his head... I usually try to greet him by way of a shot between the eyes when he is still in his car... If I am in a hurry, I just get behind my car's grenade launcher and heave a gren or three towards him although I can't see him yet. If it works out properly I see an explosion and only then a burning car, loosing all its moving parts, on a fly-by :)
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

Quote from: retiredgord on April 18, 2009, 10:40:29 AM
PZ ...do you think the programmers must have put in a "Road Rage" logarithm someplace?

hahaha, I really don't know - probably just my imagination "helping" my perception of the interaction.  In any case, I get a laugh every time I do that these days.  In fact, I play with any vehicle that doesn't have a mounted weapon - used to dread meeting them, now look forward to it.

PZ

Quote from: Art Blade on April 18, 2009, 10:58:50 AM
great story, PZ :)

puts a smile on my face when I read what you guys do to have some fun with those mercs and all... The Datsun driver near that bus stop, who meets me frequently at the red assault truck parked next to the shore, near the crossing and the bridge towards marina, is actually my favourite guy in the southern game. I always expect him to show up so I can train my 6P9 on his head... I usually try to greet him by way of a shot between the eyes when he is still in his car... If I am in a hurry, I just get behind my car's grenade launcher and heave a gren or three towards him although I can't see him yet. If it works out properly I see an explosion and only then a burning car, loosing all its moving parts, on a fly-by :)

gotta love that 6P9 - still my favorite secondary, mostly because it is silent and partly because it is so small that it does not obstruct the view like the snipers do.

Art Blade

hehe :)

Here, both a bus stop and a demonstration of firepower. Observe those moving parts that "fall off":) [smg id=107 align=center width=640]
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

Wow, that 'nade launcher never fails to impress!

JRD

hhhmmmmmm feels good doesn't it ;)
I just love that thing!!!
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

Ricamundo

I love it too, but if they get too close you have to get off, and kill them or you'll blow up too.
Are you listening to the wind now? Tell the wind to bring me some beer. F*ck the beer, we need women!

Tags:
🡱 🡳