Batman 3

Started by Binnatics, January 17, 2012, 02:55:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Binnatics

Ladies and Gentlemen: The death of our notorious friend, the Joker, diseased by the hand of his own suspicion and greed, is a big loss to all us Bats. What would a proper Bat do without his favourite enemy? What would Arkham Asylum be without his greatest psychopath amongst all them thugs and scum?

I think we've all been thinking; "Why? Why do they all die in the end?" Even the thugs, Henchmen if you like, still crawling over Arham City, are surprised with his death. They commented, with reason, "If there's 2 Jokers, might there be as well 3?" or "I can't believe the Joker's gone".

Well, Bats, it's not over yet. In fact, Joker number 3 is making its way to the next stage!!! Here's the proof:
[smg id=3946]

I found this one in the Manager's office in the steel mill. It's just next to one of the riddler challenges, as you can see:
[smg id=3947]

So yes, Bats, there will be more fun in Gotham!! Or like the Joker used to say: "Get out of the way, Bats! I've got a date with immortality!" :)
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

fragger

Binnatics

There are in fact more clues to a sequel. :) There are two characters in the game that need to be 'further investigated' in the bat-cave. One of them is the Identity Thief, the other one is Azrael, the mysterious rooftop crawler. I can imagine quite some story with these fellows, but still, without a Joker the game isn't a Batman game. I already miss him during this game. Most of the time it's the Riddler talking to you, e.g. when doing these challenges. Imo the Riddler has a somewhat too prominent role in the game.
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

Tags:
🡱 🡳