New Game Plus

Started by JRD, December 22, 2011, 03:02:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JRD

Just finished my first playthrough and will start a NG+ in about one sec...

As you finish the main story, NG+ is unlocked and you can start another playthrogh with all your gadgets, XP and upgrades. It's a different playthrough so you can also keep your first story mode game to collect stuff and do sidemissions left behind. Now I have TWO Batman games in one!!!  8)

Enemies will also level up so you have a challenge the second time around... looking forward to see what it's like!

So far, I have Catwoman free to roam and get all her trophies before collecting the loot left behind in one of the few parallel ctories you get to play as her! I'm figuring I'll have free roam Batman as soon as I'm through with her!

Back for more!!!  >:D
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

PZ

That is one of the coolest features I have seen in a game yet - I sure wish I had that feature in some of the other games I play.  ;)

JRD

Indeed... in most games you get all your gadgets, weapons, upgrades and whatnot near the end of the game which means you only get to enjoy them for a short time before it's over.

With a NG+ you really have a blast with all gadgets etc...  ;)
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

Binnatics

Totally agreed. I had like almost all gadgets collected except some armor upgrades and a few irrelevant gadget upgrades, like the hacking device amplifiers. Hacking is very easy btw, compared to BM: AA. They improved the game by skipping that imho. :-D
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

Binnatics

The New Game + is quite a challenge. The boss fights are far more challenging than the regular play-through since it won't give you saves in between the battle. That can get nasty especially with the clayman and the fight against Rä's el Goul.
I did get used to not having warnings when to counter in combat, and for the rest it was all not too hard. It was a disappointment though, that for the Perfect Knight Day 2 achievement you need to do all the side missions too, again. I was really fed up with searching for these political prisoners getting beat up by gangsters :-\\
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

Tags:
🡱 🡳