Batman 3 announced...

Started by JRD, December 15, 2011, 05:22:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JRD

... actually, no, that's a stinky lie!  ::)

But I'd like to have the batmobile available on a potential sequel...   >:D
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

spaceboy

you had me there, mostly because City was announced not to long after Asylum was out as I recall.  I'm not sure where they'll go with this franchise, but I think it has more to offer. If they can keep making games like this I'm in!
http://mygamepages.com  forums and member created pages

Fiach

With Ubi pumping an AC game out every year, I'm sure with their wealth, DC will start considering greenlighting more Batman games and others from that stable, eg. dedicated Robin/Catwoman games.

BM is probably the most successful superhero game, the only other one I think I enjoyed was the first Spiderman game, that franchise became very lame afterwards, so with BM being the only game in town, that has a dev that actually cares about the subject matter, as opposed to making a quick buck with a movie tie in and also with its ability to listen to players and improve so significantly, on what was an already incredible first game, can only bode well for the future. :)
WITH A GUN FOR A LOVER AND A SHOT FOR THE PAIN.

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

spaceboy

still gotta wonder what they do with the story, perhaps it won't be a "continuation" of the Arkham series but a whole other story and setting.  Obviously a full Gotham would be cool, but it would be interesting to see what they can add besides of course the elusive Batmobile.

I definitely see them making a Catwoman game.  She's a great fighter and awesome at stealth so if you have more of a series of heists in a larger story arc that could be quite a good game, similar but different enough to stand out.
http://mygamepages.com  forums and member created pages

JRD

The issue with Batman games is that you can only have so much enemies and they used all their shots in City.

I agree with a Robin or Catwoman dedicated game... if they can deliver something along the lines of City it'd be great!  :-X
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

Binnatics

I'm in for a "DC versus Marvel" series. Plenty of possibilities left imho  ^-^
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

Tags:
🡱 🡳