Ishak Pasha memories

Started by PZ, December 11, 2011, 03:25:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PZ

These memories will unlock a secret area that is said to be the most challenging in the game (I'm sweating it already).  You collect 10 of these memory fragments throughout the city, and the secret location is unlocked.  Once you complete the secret area (Hagia Sophia), you are awarded the armor of Ishak Pasha, which is the most powerful in the game (similar to Altair's armor in AC2).  It is unbreakable, and is supposedly cursed, so the enemy soldiers often run away in terror when you approach.

Here's a map for you ACR fans (go to the locations on the map and use Eagle vision), or you can collect 26 Animus memory fragments and can then purchase it through the book store.

mandru

I think it was one of the bookstores that sold me a map to all of those pages and I did collect the armor but when I compare the stats on the Ishak Pasha armor with the cool mask against the Master assassin's armor awarded for populating all the Dens with a master I can't see a difference between the two other than their appearance and both sets never require repairs.   :-X
- mandru
Gramma said "Never turn your back 'till you've cut their heads off"

PZ

Interesting - where do you get the Master Assassin's armor?  I'm not positive, but I think all my dens have master assassins holding down the fort (I've not had a den attack in ages)

JRD

Wow... the map looks  huge!  ???

I haven't checked it yet even though I have AC:R installed on my PC... I've been spending time in Gotham City, gliding, grappling and punching the lights out of dozens of henchmen!  :-D

I plan to finish B:AC, then AC:B and only then set foot in Constantinople... I might take some vacations in Panau in the meantime though.  ::)
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

PZ

You're going to be a busy guy, JRD!  I remember how much I liked the fighting mechanics in ACB, and it is even better in ACR.  The factions you can hire are more competent, you character is more competent, and it is just tons more fun for me when I walk the streets.  :-()

JRD

So many games... too little time...  ::)  :'(

JRD

Just got Pasha's armor last night!  ;D

After collecting 25 memories fragments the map containing the location of all 10 Pasha's memoir pages will be available for purchase at the book shops. I collected them all, then went to Hagia Sophia to collect the armor!

Here's Hagia Sophia from the inside

[smg id=3975]

[smg id=3974]

[smg id=3976]

And the armor

[smg id=3977]

Just as you guys said... the same stats as the Assassins armor awarded after controlling all dens and it's unbreakable! Besides, it looks wicked!  >:D

PZ

Marvelous pics JRD!  That's what I think I miss most about PC gaming - the ability to do screen captures.  I really liked the Hagia Sophia hidden place - completing it in the allotted time was not too difficult.

... and yeah, I really like the look of that armor too!

mandru

Out of curiosity did you take these screen shots JRD?

I've tried taking screen shots in AC:R but I can't find the cache file where they are collected.  It's not there next to the screen caps for FC2 so I'm not sure if that feature even works in AC:R.  :-\\
- mandru

JRD

I used the hotkey STEAM let me assign to take screen pics (default F12)

It is quite hidden in the steamapps folder but when I go to the game page in the STEAM application I see the latest pictures I took. There's a "show on disc" button that automatically opens the folder where the pics are.

If you are not playing the STEAM version then I really don't know how to help you, sorry!  ????

mandru

- mandru

Tags:
🡱 🡳