3D glasses for ACR

Started by PZ, November 21, 2011, 10:29:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PZ

In the package documentation for the game is an interesting advertisement for 3D glasses to be used on a 2D regular television.  These are evidently the "official" 3D glasses for ACR

http://www.amazon.com/INFICOLOR-3D-compatible-Assassins-Revelations/dp/B005UZB7KM/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top

mandru

Interesting find PZ but isn't my 24 inch monitor set at 1920x1200 dpi higher definition than HD?

The reason I ask is because the link says it's for regular HD TV but doesn't say anything about it working on a high enough resolution monitor and by sitting very close to it.   ????
- mandru
Gramma said "Never turn your back 'till you've cut their heads off"

PZ

Good question, and I don't know the answer.  However, at $30 I'm willing to give a shot and report back.  To tell you the truth, I'm not expecting too much.

Art Blade

HD:
1280 x 720 = 921,600 pixels per frame for 720p, or
1920 x 1080 = 2,073,600 pixels per frame for 1080p
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

The game is supposed to play in 1080p, but even with a Monster cable to the TV it still opens in 720p.

Art Blade

That technology still is far, far from perfect.
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Tags:
🡱 🡳