GTA V Oficial trailer - Back to San Andreas

Started by JRD, November 02, 2011, 03:25:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JRD

Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

Art Blade

[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

JRD

Imagine three massive cities:
San Fierro = San Francisco
Los Santos = Los Angeles
Las Venturas = Las Vegas
With all you can imagine resembling the real life counter parts. Cassinos, The Strip and the desert in Las Venturas; streets wandering up and down whith trams cutting through it and a huge bridge in San Fierro; a wide city divided into gang controlled neighborhoods and an impressive financial districts with sky scrappers and crazy traffic. Spread it all far apart and add some countryside and small hillbillie-infested towns here and there, mountains, rivers, lakes and a seaside. All kinds of vehicles available for you to free roam through the country, from bicicles to jumbo jets, from taxis to jet-packs....  8)

Now imagine it all powered by tomorrow's graphics technology amalgamated with solid gameplay.

That's what we are looking into right now, mate! 8)

Art Blade

I need a couple thousand $$ to buy a new rig..
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

fragger

You and me both AB - I can't even run GTA IV on my poor old overworked rig :'( Well, I can, but only with all the graphic options turned down to a ridiculous minimum which makes the game look horrible and still a bit on the slow and jerky side. #%$@& :D

As for playing V, that's simply the Impossible Dream for now.

Time to look into getting that Cray, methinks...

Binnatics

Speechless is the word!

Wow, this is going to be great. And still a lot left to guess around ^-^
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

Art Blade

When you watch it you see the incredible image quality and how incredibly detailed everything is. And if you watch closely, you'll see how that vid lags and stutters as if run on my current rig  :-()

Binnatics

Rockstar is, still, extremely careful with the bits of info they leak. The have answered some questions though, on their site: www.rockstargames.com/newswire
Imho, they don't answer any question at all 8)
Anyway, what they DID give away, were 2 awesome screenies. Check them out:

[smg id=4586]

[smg id=4587]

Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

PZ

Binnatics

Well, the first one isn't too surprising for GTA but the second is totally freakin' awesome.   :-X

What I like so much about it, and now that I think of it I see that as well in the trailer, are the colours. Very colourful environment that looks close to realistic. It gives the whole city a holiday-ish feeling, although I can imagine things can get also pretty rough in these bright and shiny colours :angel:

fragger

Nice, Binn :-X

Yeah, the second one is superb!

"Sittin' on the dock of the bay..."

PZ

Art Blade

JRD

This game is going to keep lots of OWG members busy for a long time!

Really looking forward to this one too!

Art Blade

PZ

Jim di Griz

Sometimes it is entirely appropriate to kill a fly with a sledge hammer  - Major Holdridge
Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Art Blade

Binnatics

Nice job!  :-X That must have been some w@&k :o

PZ

Binnatics

PZ, maybe it's time you dust off your GTA IV disc and try the freakin game ^-^ ;)

PZ

:laugh:

Indeed, however Im a bit leery because the last time I Inserted the disc into the Playstation my optical disc failed and ruined the console!

Art Blade

well, prepare either for a new game or a new console, then  :-D

PZ

Already have the new console - will probably wait for the new game to come out  :-()

Art Blade

might as well take a risk meanwhile and run the old game on the old console..  :-()

Tags:
🡱 🡳