For german members ..and Art

Started by Fiach, October 27, 2011, 04:59:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fiach

Buying stuff on Steam UK, to get past censorship crap, you may find this thread interesting :)

http://www.gog.com/en/forum/general/for_zee_germans_buying_in_the_steam_uk_store
WITH A GUN FOR A LOVER AND A SHOT FOR THE PAIN.

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Art Blade

Hehe, thanks mate :)

A lot of talking there. I'd never put that much effort in getting a game as some people there do. I either indeed may be on the receiving end and surprised by a gifted game or I take advantage of our Austrian neighbours who do speak German but don't suffer from our stupid censorship. They get all the stuff the rest of the world does.  ;)
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Fiach

I was reading an interview with the dev of Timeshift and Halo Anniversary, he was asked what his kids thought of his games. He said they were only 6, but he considered letting them play the german versions as they would be age appropriate  ???  :(
WITH A GUN FOR A LOVER AND A SHOT FOR THE PAIN.

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Art Blade

[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Tags:
🡱 🡳