GTA V officially announced

Started by Binnatics, October 26, 2011, 12:25:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Binnatics

Yeeeeeeehaaaah!!!!

Rockstar games officially announced the coming of GTA V today. They are launching a trailer of the game in (at the moment of writing this post) 6 days, 21 hours, 33 minutes and 20 seconds!!!!!

"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

PZ

I can tell someone is excited!  ^-^

Looking forward to seeing graphics quality  :-X

Binnatics

Me too!!! Well, the trailer will give at least something away I guess. And what city will it be in ::) And what kind of character will you be ::) And will there be planes, and heli's, and countryside, and u-boats ::) etc. etc. ^-^
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

JRD

IT`S HAPPENING, IT`s HAPPENING!!!!  8)

GTA franchise is the lead title in Rockstar business... you can bet they are putting the best guys in the industry to deliver a solid game!!! They`ve been delivering top notch games for the last decade or so. I remember watching a trailer of GTA IV long ago and thinking "No way... it looks too good to be true" and when I finally put my hands in it I thought "Money well spent, it is worth every cent... they promised and delivered"!

Oh Boy... this is going to be a great game!
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

Art Blade

[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Tags:
🡱 🡳