Wildlife - from behind

Started by Art Blade, April 16, 2009, 04:28:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Art Blade

[smg id=71]

Ever been so close to a zebra?

This was the first picture I uploaded (greets & thanks to JRD who made me do it hehe)
Only then I didn't realise I should promote it in this part of the forum. I hope you don't mind I do it now.
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

I for one are glad that you did Art,

Posting in the boards is an easy way to get to the newest items without actually having to visit the gallery, and as you have noticed, we can start some lively discussions and gain new ideas.

spaceboy

post away Art!  Last night a water buffalo came up to me right after I took out a truck with a grenade and he just stopped like 2 feet in front of me face to face...I was so shocked.   Then he just took off running and smashed head first into the destroyed truck which knocked him out cold.  Weird.
http://mygamepages.com  forums and member created pages

Art Blade

LMAO

you're more and more becoming my FC2 hero, for the funny stuff you have to submit  :D
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

spaceboy

too kind Art, there are many things in the game, hell in life, that just strike me funny...glad I can make you chuckle once in awhile.

Art Blade

I'm trying my very best to do likewise, cheers :) I hope you can laugh about some of my stuff too. This game is just so great

JRD

Glad you decided to post a pic Art... hopefully more wil come ;)

I only managed to sneak close to an antylope once, but just for a second or two. And once, I was sneaking towards a guard post unnoticed when I saw a Buffalo about 1 meter from me... man, I was so scared I shot a full clip at it and blew my position away to all mercs around!!!
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

spaceboy

absolutely Art! You've contributed immensely to the group already with some great ideas, info, and laughs.  tbh, posting on these forums with you guys is like sitting around a pub with a bunch of friends just shooting the crap. Good times my friend. 

PZ

I'll echo that sentiment spaceboy.  When not playing the game, the next best thing is interacting with you folks on the forums.

Art Blade

I second that. I managed to stay away from the internet for like two years, and with you lot it is almost unbearable to live a single day without taking another look at the forum. Or post some stuff. I bloody can't help it  :D

spaceboy

Well we're glad you ventured back into the cyber wilderness and found our site.

JRD

Very brave Art...
I managed to stay away from TV for about 7 years!!!
But ever since I installed the net at home I became another addicted to the web :(
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

Art Blade

thanks go out to all of you :)

regarding TV, I too quit watching long ago (like over 10 years). I only watch TV for some sport events, thats about it. Oh, and I was curious about what was going on in the US after the election of Obama, so I watched CNNi and BBCi (the only english channels here). You see, TV is almost nonexistent in my life. Whatever important news there are, you'll learn about them anyway.
Since I'm a big movie fan, I watch them all on DVD. That way I don't need to watch them dubbed (never as good as the original). No bloody commercial breaks either :) And now, there is YOU hehe

spaceboy

The Office is the only TV for me.

Ricamundo

Quote from: Art Blade on April 16, 2009, 04:28:02 PM
[smg id=71]

Ever been so close to a zebra?

This was the first picture I uploaded (greets & thanks to JRD who made me do it hehe)
Only then I didn't realise I should promote it in this part of the forum. I hope you don't mind I do it now.

Big game hunting for the near sighted, or how to do a colonoscopy with a dart gun. ;D
Are you listening to the wind now? Tell the wind to bring me some beer. F*ck the beer, we need women!

Art Blade

"colonoscopy with a dart gun" UAAAAAArrgh! LOL! double-LOL!

Art Blade

QuoteWarning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Thanks for the heads-up, forum guards  ;D I was actually looking for this particular topic, so yes, I am sure I want to reply.

I got close to another zebra, and convinced it to hold on

"Shut up, hold still, and get some sweets later,
or I'll chop off your big fat head, mate."
[smg id=1456 align=center width=400]

Tags:
🡱 🡳