Screencaps of modded game

Started by PZ, October 05, 2011, 10:31:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PZ

I've changed many parameters in the game including jump height and fall damage.  Because of the increased jump height, I was able to get to a spot above the rail yard that I've never been able to reach before.  This new vantage point allowed me access to more of the flammables in the yard.

Oh... I was using a modified dart rifle that with a 100 round magazine, and the weapon did not degrade after using more than 50 rounds in this area alone.  Sure, this is a large deviation from the game, but in real life, what kind of idiot is going to choose a weapon that fails after 15 rounds.  :-()

I was able to do away with every merc in the yard using the dart alone, and it did not even begin to rust.

As far as I'm concerned, modding the game makes it much more enjoyable.

[smg id=3723]

I also had fun from this vantage point

[smg id=3724]

The bottom line - modding the game leads to unlimited variety potential in the game - little tweaks here and there can make large differences in game play.

Art Blade

[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

fragger

Nice 8) :-X

I'm not sure if you reached that second vantage point via tweaked jumping, but you can get there "normally" as well.

Quote from: PZ on October 05, 2011, 10:31:55 PM
As far as I'm concerned, modding the game makes it much more enjoyable.

Seeing as how the FC2 vets at OWG have played the dickens out of this game, I'd say they've definitely earned the right to fiddle with it :-()

PZ

Thanks, and yes, the second one was reached by a quick jump that wasn't necessary, but sure did make the ascent fast  :-()

fragger

nexor

yeah and I still can't jump................!!!!!!!!   :'(

Art Blade

[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Tags:
🡱 🡳