Kill the King/gold bar mission - alternate ending

Started by PZ, October 03, 2011, 11:03:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PZ

Interesting mission - kill the King and then mark the gold bars.  I did as was instructed and then went to mark the gold bars.  However, I did a different thing this time - killed my buddy before going down the hole.  When I went up the ladder expecting to find a dozen mercs trying to gun me down (as usual), but I was pleasantly surprised to find that there was no one up top, not even my deceased buddy  >:D

What an easy way to get through that mission.  Evidently the mercs only hated my buddy, not me.  :-()

Binnatics

Haha, that's cool!! :-X

Or your buddy set you up, and since he's not there anymore, couldn't make the phonecall ^-^
Sorry, I'm still a bit in a "don't trust nobuddy mood" :-D
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

mandru

PZ, do you recall if you got the Safe House upgrade with that approach?
- mandru
Gramma said "Never turn your back 'till you've cut their heads off"

PZ

@Binn -  ^+-+

@mandru - yes, I believe that the safe house upgrade popped up about 10 seconds after I surfaced.  It was eerily quiet, and the message startled me because it usually happens when you have just left a fire fight.

mandru

Cool  :-X

That's good to know.  Depending on the order you are doing the faction missions that is one of the last chances you get to kill the BB and then injure yourself so bad the 2nd BB pops up to make a rescue also getting whacked to further thin the herd.   :-D
- mandru
Gramma said "Never turn your back 'till you've cut their heads off"

fragger

PZ

Thanks fragger, just lucky.  I was approaching the area from a long way off and with my dart, sighted in on a merc standing guard - pulled the trigger and saw the blue smoke.  ^+-+

Naturally I had to put him out of his misery when I went down.  >:D

fragger

^+-+

Of course - that was the humane thing to do :-D

Art Blade

[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Tags:
🡱 🡳