Assassinating a merc in Mosate Selao

Started by PZ, October 03, 2011, 08:23:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PZ

I had a first experience this evening - I was in Mosate Selao, and saw a merc smoking a cigarette.  I put the 6p9 up and put him away - strange thing is that my pistol immediately went into the non-threatening position, and no alarm was sounded.  I went around the corner and everything was peaceful.

This was the first time I was able to do this in the large towns (and get away with it).  :-X

spaceboy

nice.  all this talk of FC3 and thinking about FC2 makes me want to start another playthrough, gotta finish a few games I recently purchased though.  I've been earnestly trying to rescue the fair maiden Yorda in ICO and I certainly can't leave for Africa now! 

Anyways, that is an interesting experience, I imagine your character whistling as he strolls down the street after that...
http://mygamepages.com  forums and member created pages

PZ

It certainly is nice to have the problem of having too many titles to play - much better than the alternative.  ;)

lol, you're right; my character was whistling as he walked down the street - looking for the next merc  >:D

Binnatics

That is great indeed. I've had a similar weird experience, when I tried to free a beautiful campside from some ugly mercs. There were 2 of them, and I killed one from close with the mp5. I didn't see the other guy, who was standing half hidden around the corner of the house. When I killed the first one, I saw the otherone scream, jump in the air and drop dead as well :o
I think he got scared to death :-()
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

fragger

Interesting experiences, guys 8)

I've had a similar one to PZ's, where the target and I were shooting at one another all over Mosate Selao while the mercs there just wandered around like nothing was happening. On that occasion I got one of those odd "Escape the ceasefire zone" messages when I first arrived in town before going after the target (or even before shooting at all) and ran away until I got the "safely escaped" message. It was when I went back into town that the whackee and I proceeded to play tag with each other among the oblivious mercs. Maybe they would have gotten riled up if I'd hit one of them but I was being careful not to.

Speaking of odd, I'm currently doing a playthrough on Infamous, and the buggy that's usually outside the Bus Stop in NW Leboa seems to have permanently disappeared. I've been back there by bus three times and still no buggy, even though I've gone through heaps of other vehicles in the meantime. This lack of vehicular transport invariably occasions a grumbling walk to the nearest safehouse. Strange. Maybe once I get to Bowa I'll come back and see if it reappears.

PZ

Quote from: fragger on October 04, 2011, 06:21:09 PM
...Speaking of odd, I'm currently doing a playthrough on Infamous, and the buggy that's usually outside the Bus Stop in NW Leboa seems to have permanently disappeared...

That happened to me not too long ago, and the game became increasingly buggy the further I went.  ????

I finally gave up on it and used a save that I knew was good.

Art Blade

As soon as the game does something that seriously shouldn't have happened, better reload or restart if you don't want a bug to turn into an alien invasion and your PC into a war zone.  :-()
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Tags:
🡱 🡳