Infamy bonus changes

Started by Art Blade, September 05, 2011, 07:29:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Art Blade

I've just fiddled with one value in gamemodesconfig.xml

infbonus="50"

The variable stands for Infamy Bonus and can be found in all kinds of mission settings. Usually it ranges from 0 to 20 or something like that, buddy missions may have 1 to 4 or some small number like that. I replaced all instances with 50.

I hope to be able to get infamy level 5 very quickly even while still in Leboa and who knows what happens if we propel our infamy like that. Hehe  >:D
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Art Blade

That works. A single buddy mission elevated me to Reputation Level 2  :-()

And the flares.. whoa. At Cattle Xing (again) the flare called TWO (!) ATPs which I don't remember had ever happened before.  ^+-+

And the impaired sight seems to w%&k somewhat, too. As long as you don't rise an alarm, the mercs are pretty blind. They heard me, went slowly to see what it was and stopped where I had made the noise. Then they went back on patrol. But after one guy had seen me, they were all immediately on alert and able to spot me from afar.  ???? :)
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Art Blade

Hmm, two buddy missions later, still Rep.2  ????

Either it was coincidence or I need a LOT more infamy per mission.

Tags:
🡱 🡳